During my promos to Gold. Riven mid goes 0/8...

#1hello_indigoPosted 2/2/2014 6:06:48 AM
Feeds Casseopeia to absurd amounts. This is all before 15 minutes btw. Then she says "lol i dont even care anymore. Jungler sucks" and continues trying to 1v1 cass and dying over and over.

It got to the point where she was talking so much crap (about our adc and jungler) in all chat that half of the enemy team decided to help the 4 of us report her.

And this crap, is why half of us are still stuck in Silver/Gold.
---
LoL IGN: ZkYue
#2MonkeymooXDPosted 2/2/2014 6:20:29 AM
It's 1 game. Face the fact this happens and move on, you can only complain after it happens 100 games in a row. No-one is "stuck" in Silver and Gold, you either belong there or you don't, and those that don't belong there easily rise.
#3xDarknezzxPosted 2/2/2014 6:23:02 AM
dont worry about it m8
just keep playing and if you really are a gold player you ll get there eventually
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad
#4hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:41:34 AM
MonkeymooXD posted...
It's 1 game. Face the fact this happens and move on, you can only complain after it happens 100 games in a row. No-one is "stuck" in Silver and Gold, you either belong there or you don't, and those that don't belong there easily rise.

Guess what. My second game. We get a Yi jungler. Comes to gank bot with 200 hp. Instantly dies to Cait. After he was 1/4 he says "hahaha good".

Yup. Tell me this **** isn't rigged. 2 games in a row in my promos that I get feeders with the "haha I don't even care" mentality. It's getting ridiculous.
---
#5Edgemaster70000Posted 2/2/2014 6:42:56 AM
MonkeymooXD posted...

That just so happens to be right as someone gets into promos, the 3-5 games that arbitrarily matter more. And it doesn't just happen once. It happens over and over and over again. In season 3 I failed my promos to gold twice, being cut down all the way to 0 in the first run, having to crawl my way back up 6 LP at a time, losing again, being cut to 50, and repeat. In said promos, I never lost my lane no matter where I went and never fed.

Promotion games are ridiculously flawed and I can't believe Riot implemented them this way. It would be much better if you rose through ranks by maintaining a W/L ratio instead, so if you were consistent you would rise and no games would matter any more than others for no real reason.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#6hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:47:09 AM(edited)
Edgemaster70000 posted...
MonkeymooXD posted...

That just so happens to be right as someone gets into promos, the 3-5 games that arbitrarily matter more. And it doesn't just happen once. It happens over and over and over again. In season 3 I failed my promos to gold twice, being cut down all the way to 0 in the first run, having to crawl my way back up 6 LP at a time, losing again, being cut to 50, and repeat. In said promos, I never lost my lane no matter where I went and never fed.

Promotion games are ridiculously flawed and I can't believe Riot implemented them this way. It would be much better if you rose through ranks by maintaining a W/L ratio instead, so if you were consistent you would rise and no games would matter any more than others for no real reason.

^ This. Because it wasn't just 1 game. It was literally 2 in a row now. Right in the promos.

It's funny because I get to promos just fine. Not a single feeder afk, so I win 1 after another. But as soon as promos hit, the idiots arrive and I can no longer carry a 4v5.

---
#7Plague1503Posted 2/2/2014 6:54:32 AM
hello_indigo posted...
I belong exactly at the rank I am, the system works perfectly.

ftfy
---
"Every time that IdrA accidentally lost a few drones i wanted to be like "TEN POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!""
--Day[9]
#8xDarknezzxPosted 2/2/2014 6:55:17 AM
Plague1503 posted...
hello_indigo posted...
I belong exactly at the rank I am, the system works perfectly.

ftfy

lets be honest though, the system is far from perfect and you could find better developers at your local zoo
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad
#9TekutsoPosted 2/2/2014 7:06:51 AM
i lost 9 games in a row the other night, of which 2 i didn't win my lane and actually deserved to lose, the other 7 games weren't even close my entire team fed 0/5 in 10 minutes, every player but me was feeding.

deal with it. lol.
---
Only Feeding till Bronze Season 4
Worst Player Gamefaqs
#10TwinmoldPosted 2/2/2014 7:23:02 AM
Riot is too busy counting all that skin money to fix minor problems like non-existent matchmaking, broken promotional system, basic game balance...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf