Champions you don't like to see on your team nor on the enemy's team

#1BenWhoDrownedPosted 2/9/2014 10:44:53 AM
To me, Nidalee. She is not good enough so that you want her on your team, but she is so annoying to play against that you don't want her on the other team either.

Sure, it's not fun to play against Teemo, Blitzcrank, Kassadin and etc, but I like having them on my side. Nidalee, though, I hate her. Wherever she is.
---
SURRENDER: 0 odds of winning. KEEP PLAYING: Very low odds of winning.
Very low > 0. Checkmate.
#2MishimaBloodPosted 2/9/2014 10:52:09 AM
Lee is the only right answer... If hes on my team, he feeds and fail ganks, but if hes on the enemy team he gets fed, rushes Hydra and 2 shots you
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#3StarksPosted 2/9/2014 10:52:24 AM
Concur on Nid players

They tend to be crap and super squishy but it only takes one good spear to turn a fight

>Teemo, Blitzcrank, Kassadin

Agree on the last 2 but a good Teemo is worth having on your team. He is an impact champ and it's really hard for him not to be a huge factor in any game. Shroom minefields are nice when your Teemo is the one building it.

Blitz is super broken, but you can glitch/half-cancel his grab if you have a jump ability. Doesn't work on Thresh though.
---
i7 3632QM | Radeon 7730M | 8GB DDR3 | 15.6" 1080p Matte
#4RajamicPosted 2/9/2014 10:54:46 AM
Cait. On the enemy team, they aren't necessarily the ADC I fear seeing the most, but they send to play cautiously. On my team, they seem to think since they have great AA and Q range they are unstoppable.
#5Mogu_MoguPosted 2/9/2014 10:57:38 AM
LeBlanc
Kassadin
Blitzcrank
Nidalee
Draven
Akali
Tryndamere
Yasuo
Rengar
Zed
Master Yi
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#6SnackMachinePosted 2/9/2014 10:59:09 AM
Any champion with high outplay potential.

Without a doubt the one on my team will complete garbage, and the one on the enemy team will be a god.

Most recent example is a Lee Sin on my team that couldn't speak English except to say "im assassin" apparently. Gave first blood in the jungle and pretty much fed all over the map and ruined every lane. Whenever I see an opposing Lee Sin the guy is a god.
#7BoogyyPosted 2/9/2014 11:05:31 AM
Syndra on their team

Yi on my team.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#8Neo-ViolenPosted 2/9/2014 11:06:45 AM
"Shaco not found"

Bleh.
---
Descend the Shades of Night
http://i.imgur.com/EcusKaC.jpg
#9angelwkw3Posted 2/9/2014 11:13:17 AM
Ahri and Jarvan. Anyone who plays these champions anymore are usually awful with them even though they aren't bad.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/The Durger/Angelwkw3
#10TheSchrefPosted 2/9/2014 11:15:10 AM
Twisted Fate.

My team: 0-17, Blue card ganks all day.
Their Team: Insta-gibbing everyone and everything.