"Why are you not building resistances on Wukong?" "GG Wukong not building tanky"

#21darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:40:46 PM
Boogyy posted...
What you do is

Get lizard, then brut, THEN sunfire, then bc.

Going that route still makes your ult shred with lizard, lizard the a pen when armor is still low, and massive tankiness (move your passive stays on to sfv and it's a very shiny item)mid game without falling out on damage.

No jungler should ever build a sunfire, especially that early in the game. How do you expect to set up any sort of tower dive if you have an aura that aggros turrets the second you get anywhere near the enemy?
#22Chargers_31Posted 2/10/2014 11:46:53 PM(edited)
darkwing1232 posted...
Im so sick of hearing this. "Oh I don't know, maybe because I get 60 free armor and mr in every single teamfight at lvl 13."

Except you only get 30 which really isn't that much. That's two cloth armors. And the whole point of Wukong is to jump in the middle of teamfights and knock everyone up. Your passive just isn't enough defense unless you're ahead.
#23hello_indigoPosted 2/10/2014 11:49:17 PM
Typical midgame wukong. Walks in. Instantly lose half hp. Decoys out. Accomplish nothing.
---
LoL IGN: ZkYue
#24darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 11:57:50 PM
Chargers_31 posted...
darkwing1232 posted...
Im so sick of hearing this. "Oh I don't know, maybe because I get 60 free armor and mr in every single teamfight at lvl 13."

Except you only get 30 which really isn't that much. That's two cloth armors. And the whole point of Wukong is to jump in the middle of teamfights and knock everyone up. Your passive just isn't enough defense unless you're ahead.

You get 60... 40 from your passive (8x5) at lvl 13 and 20 armor 10 mr (4x5) from tenacious mastery. And as I stated in my post, I build a randuins and a SV/Banshees. At 18, I have roughly 220 armor and 200 mr in a 5v5 teamfight which is more than enough to survive an entire ult duration and then some, unless the enemy team blows everything on you in which case your team should be able to stomp them.
#25KajeIPosted 2/11/2014 12:30:02 AM
darkwing1232 posted...
Boogyy posted...
What you do is

Going that route still makes your ult shred with lizard, lizard the a pen when armor is still low, and massive tankiness (move your passive stays on to sfv and it's a very shiny item)mid game without falling out on damage.

No jungler should ever build a sunfire, especially that early in the game. How do you expect to set up any sort of tower dive if you have an aura that aggros turrets the second you get anywhere near the enemy?

If you're gonna be diving anyway then that's not really a drawback. You still have a point though.
---
I laugh as I watch people ignore the past, lie about the present, and misrepresent the future.
#26justchill433Posted 2/11/2014 12:55:15 AM
darkwing1232 posted...
Boogyy posted...
What you do is

Because if you are turret diving then you are using E to gap close. You shouldn't be close enough to him for your aura to even work.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#27darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 12:58:14 AM
justchill433 posted...
darkwing1232 posted...
Boogyy posted...
What you do is

Because if you are turret diving then you are using E to gap close. You shouldn't be close enough to him for your aura to even work.

You should never use your E to gap close on someone that's cowering under a turret... You E then he flashes and now youre ****ed.
#28Masterbob1872Posted 2/11/2014 12:58:39 AM
If your build is always the same every game on ANY(save maybe a few) champion, you have a bit to learn.
#29darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 1:00:24 AM
Masterbob1872 posted...
If your build is always the same every game on ANY(save maybe a few) champion, you have a bit to learn.

when did I ever say it was ANY champion...? I said it was what I build whenever I play Wukong jungle

Ya Im gonna build Lizard elder and BC when I play Elise or Eve or Gragas jungle... right.
#30justchill433Posted 2/11/2014 1:04:57 AM(edited)
Flash is longer than your E range. Even if you don't E to close the gap you are pretty much in their face and your Q is coming to face check them hard. The aura is really effective on him with his ult and sunfire is one of the better tank items in the game. It's worth it IMO.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*