vi builds

#1chobit_A5HL3YPosted 2/13/2014 12:53:56 PM
i was looking to change up my vi build and was wondering if i should go with attack speed or mr/tabi for boots(i currently go with zerks). i was also wondering about statikk shiv. i notice i get quite a few crits with her with my current build, so i was thinking it might be good since it can burst out another 100+ dmg and potentially crit with that aswell. it also gives good attack speed for denting blows.

i was also wondering is last whisper should be in there somewhere to.
---
o3o
PSN: chobit_A5HL3Y
#2VoidgolemPosted 2/13/2014 12:57:41 PM
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
i notice i get quite a few crits with her with my current build

just...what are you building on her, exactly
---
http://i.imgur.com/fXMuxQd.jpg
"Basically, Shu combines theoretical physics and magic to create awesome."
#3chobit_A5HL3Y(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 1:03:39 PM
zerks, ie, hydra, bt, maw, and ga~
---
o3o
#4Eagles931Posted 2/13/2014 1:04:06 PM
Voidgolem posted...
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
i notice i get quite a few crits with her with my current build

just...what are you building on her, exactly

This.

Maybe the crits came from the Trinity Force? Thats the only crit item i would put on VI....maybe
---
PSN : SlootSlayer11
LoL IGN: Merecat
#5Rookie_JetPosted 2/13/2014 1:05:57 PM(edited)
If you're going to build her melee ADC, you might as well play a melee ADC. Pick Trynd, Yi, Fiora, or Yasuo instead.

EDIT: chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
zerks, ie, hydra, bt, maw, and ga~

Yeah, the ones I mentioned will definitely get you more bang out of those items.
#6chobit_A5HL3Y(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 1:05:42 PM
Rookie_Jet posted...
If you're going to build her melee ADC, you might as well play a melee ADC. Pick Trynd, Yi, Fiora, or Yasuo instead.

i tried trynd a few times and i don't find him as fun to play as... i also die a lot more lolz
---
o3o
#7Rookie_JetPosted 2/13/2014 1:06:49 PM
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
Rookie_Jet posted...

i tried trynd a few times and i don't find him as fun to play as... i also die a lot more lolz

If you don't find him as fun, that's one thing, but I don't know how you're dying more with 5 sec of immunity to death.
#8chobit_A5HL3Y(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 1:10:14 PM(edited)
Rookie_Jet posted...
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
Rookie_Jet posted...

If you don't find him as fun, that's one thing, but I don't know how you're dying more with 5 sec of immunity to death.

i can't use the ult whenever i want lolz once it's on cd, i'm free to die normally, which happens more often than when i'm vi~ i also thought trynd needed attack speed for his heal ability...
---
o3o
#9AE_Posted 2/13/2014 1:10:24 PM
Probably troll post, but ill bite.

That build is pretty terrible, and regarding s.shiv, i'm trying to think of a worse item to build on her.

My normal damage greedy build for her is Lizard, TriForce, Mercury boots, then tank. Insane burst, and dont get blown up.
---
3DS FC: 4957-2586-5832
#10chobit_A5HL3Y(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 1:13:09 PM
why lizard? it says it only has 30ad and the passive says 10-50td with lvl scale.
---
o3o