Extra Extra read all about it Dota 2 over takes Lol in games played

#31AthinielPosted 2/17/2014 1:58:27 AM
Doctor_White posted...
I doubt that this means more people play dota 2 over league I play and enjoy dota waaaay more than I do league I guess I just hate league now

http://i.imgur.com/lUjIDOC.png

Do you hate English as well?
#32WayavasPosted 2/17/2014 8:37:27 AM
lol is more popular because little kids can play it while on dota2 every league players goes afk after dying (ive seen it lots of times)
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#33SinIcePosted 2/17/2014 8:41:50 AM
viajarv posted...
Does Pudge still have that hook to base thing? It's ridiculous how that was/is a legit play.

*cough* BLITZ *cough*
#34RushMkIIIPosted 2/17/2014 9:00:26 AM
SinIce posted...
viajarv posted...
Does Pudge still have that hook to base thing? It's ridiculous how that was/is a legit play.

*cough* BLITZ *cough*

Oh really? Blitz can pull you to the fountain from anywhere on the map?

Or did you just post without even knowing what was being talked about? Pudge/Chen can perform a difficult combo that results in an almost 100% guaranteed death, especially if pudge also has his ult.
---
fight fight fight fight HOLD ON MARIO PARTY TIME! - J Koch
#35Master_strikerPosted 2/17/2014 9:18:51 AM
Patrick52Willis posted...
drointhewind posted...
I just started playing LOL after playing Dota for a few years. LOL's community is trash and ruined the game for me. God forbid you make one mistake............

First blood in LoL: All chat: gg wp *a summoner has disconnected*

First Blood in DotA 2: "It's okay, just try and be careful."

HAHAHAH

HHHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
http://i.imgur.com/MWJY7Kk.jpg
EZ game EZ life
#36ThedraxPosted 2/17/2014 10:05:12 AM
Patrick52Willis posted...
drointhewind posted...
I just started playing LOL after playing Dota for a few years. LOL's community is trash and ruined the game for me. God forbid you make one mistake............

First blood in LoL: All chat: gg wp *a summoner has disconnected*

First Blood in DotA 2: "It's okay, just try and be careful."

Someone raged at me for not doing enough damage once in DotA 2. I was 14/3 at the time, and I went 21/4/11 that game.
It didn't help that there was voice chat and he was screaming over the mic.

The communities are exactly the same.
---
"No! All I intend to do is blow him up into a thousand pieces, so that the 5 people can escape, I don't want him to DIE."