I go to clear out giant wave bot, teammates decide to do baron without me...

#1darkwing1232Posted 2/16/2014 11:01:09 PM
And Im the jungler... so of course it gets stolen and we lose. Whats sad is that we were really ahead prior even though our Kat top managed to feed their Mundo during laning which I didn't even think was possible.

Da throws
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 2/16/2014 11:02:49 PM
You shouldn't have went bottom.

Making the wrong choice together as a team > Making the right choice alone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#3darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 11:05:21 PM
g-cube_masta posted...

Had I not, we would've given them a free interior turret. My 4 teammates literally never left mid even though mid int turret was down and they still had both outer int turrets up. Therefore I was constantly having to clear the lanes because my teammates were too stupid to do it. I ended up with more farm than both my mid and top teammates.
#4omegaraijinPosted 2/16/2014 11:05:25 PM
Baron costs more games than it wins, never let your team go baron without you.
#5g-cube_mastaPosted 2/16/2014 11:14:01 PM
darkwing1232 posted...
g-cube_masta posted...

Had I not, we would've given them a free interior turret. My 4 teammates literally never left mid even though mid int turret was down and they still had both outer int turrets up. Therefore I was constantly having to clear the lanes because my teammates were too stupid to do it. I ended up with more farm than both my mid and top teammates.

You missed my point. Giving up the free inner turret isn't good either, but had you been with your team at baron, you would have been better off, even losing the inner turret.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#6darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 11:16:22 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
darkwing1232 posted...
g-cube_masta posted...

You missed my point. Giving up the free inner turret isn't good either, but had you been with your team at baron, you would have been better off, even losing the inner turret.

And you were missing my point... I was already bot when they made the call to do baron. I even pinged them to fall back but no, they didn't listen. How was I supposed to know that my 4 bonehead teammates were gonna randomly make the call to do Baron when I wasn't even anywhere close to them?

Pretty sure I'm not psychic.
#7FlareZeroPosted 2/16/2014 11:38:23 PM
Pretty sure you're playing yolo queue. If you can't anticipate your teammates being dumb then you're at fault. Technically speaking, you shouldn't have been bot and I am more than 100% sure you are just exaggerating "zomg its a free turret for them if I don't farm!". It's nice to get your farm score up but let's be real, just because you have more farm than your teammates doesn't exemplify you from making bonehead mistakes too. Then again, this is a darkwing topic and I've spent too long pondering over your in game logic that's obviously the equivalent of happyscrub.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#8KURRUPTORPosted 2/16/2014 11:58:52 PM
It takes a big man to admit that a loss is totally his team mates faults...
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#9VeeMonPosted 2/17/2014 3:32:09 AM
i have had teams go do baron while they have a huge wave pushing and end up losing that lane inhib + double nexus turret.
#10ClairvoyentPosted 2/17/2014 4:08:38 AM
One time I went to go clear a giant wave of teammates and my baron decided fight the bots without me. Sigh.