Why should mid leash anymore?

#1SilverNeroBlastPosted 2/23/2014 1:32:39 PM
Ok I understand that it's a bit faster,but with the changes to how the game is now and usually you wanting to use Blue(Smite)>Wolves>Red(Smite) or Red(Smite)>Wraiths>Blue(Smite) is it absolutely needed for that Mid laner to hit the monster once?Defending sure,but leashing probably isn't needed from mid unless there's a chance they move towards red and you need a smiteless.

Getting into lane early and the level lead can make or break a mid lane.One less auto attack on Blue wont change much.
---
If you read this after a post I made and are offended.I was probably trolling.
#2TyylerrPosted 2/23/2014 1:35:06 PM
one less auto on mid lane wont make a difference either
---
LoL IGN: TylerHemingway
#3HevansPosted 2/23/2014 1:39:44 PM
leash used to mean pull the jungle mob so the jungler could get free hits on it while it ran after the mid laner. now it means hit it a few times which isn't really a leash. if you can't attack over that wall, just guard, otherwise stop being selfish and guard/throw an aa in.
---
Hevans, Odin
#4B0o0mPosted 2/23/2014 1:42:19 PM
Yeah there really is no reason to any more. I sure don't do it and don't expect my mid to leash for my when I jungle.
---
PSN/XBL:PolishBladeZ
TKO-Soulja
#5fattonygambinoPosted 2/23/2014 1:43:57 PM
SilverNeroBlast posted...
Ok I understand that it's a bit faster,but with the changes to how the game is now and usually you wanting to use Blue(Smite)>Wolves>Red(Smite) or Red(Smite)>Wraiths>Blue(Smite) is it absolutely needed for that Mid laner to hit the monster once?Defending sure,but leashing probably isn't needed from mid unless there's a chance they move towards red and you need a smiteless.

Getting into lane early and the level lead can make or break a mid lane.One less auto attack on Blue wont change much.

Just do it then...the faster the jungle makes the first clear, the faster they can start ganking and helping your entire team win the game.
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#6LChaos2Posted 2/23/2014 1:46:46 PM
Somewhat quicker level 2 mid vs a jungler who can quickly start establishing lane presence.
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#7AshekiPosted 2/23/2014 1:50:51 PM
It also helps teamwork when your jungler sees that he can count on you to lend a hand. The more positive between players the better!
---
-Memento Mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated as 'remember you are mortal' 'remember you will die'.
-Cogito Ergo Sum, Je pense, donc je suis.
#8ThePieRebornPosted 2/23/2014 1:53:26 PM
Asheki posted...
It also helps teamwork when your jungler sees that he can count on you to lend a hand. The more positive between players the better!

This, honestly. Establish yourself as being (something of) a team player and your jungler will be more inclined to do well by you.
---
You can't live without the fire; it's the heat that makes you strong!
#9ikilledkenny2Posted 2/23/2014 2:04:11 PM
don't leash as a midlaner, you'll miss the very first cs a lot of the times (somewhat random) and the other laner will always hit level 2 first.
#10MIG297Posted 2/23/2014 2:14:37 PM
You might miss a CS but you can always get to lane in time to avoid missing experience.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif