vayne
veigar
xerath
xin zhao
yasuo
zed
ziggs
zyra

I'm getting into summoner's rift (and hexakill) and it's a little difficult picking sometimes because most of my characters are squishy damage dealers. I have 2.6k IP and am trying to get a win of the day each day, might go for a bonus IP thing this weekend. I have 8 runepages set up already so I want to get more champs before more runes.

what should my next three purchases be? I've got support, apc's, and adc's, I could use junglers, top laners, bruisers. I'd like to get into solo queue soon.
#2Eagles931Posted 2/28/2014 1:11:11 PM
Aatrox
Darius
Jax
---
PSN : SlootSlayer11
LoL IGN: Merecat
#3ZhaRnotczarPosted 2/28/2014 1:12:46 PM
I would go ahead and pick up Elise and Vi. Both are very strong junglers and can be played in top lane effectively.
#4xVSaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 2:56:27 PM(edited)
Jax seems good, I've heard Elise is very good I'd just have to practice with her some, and from what I've seen Vi seems great, or is it just for the current meta?

I've also heard Khazix is very good atm too, which of these four fit the jungler or top laner roll most? I suppose I should get a top laner first because friends usually like jungle, but I'd like to jungle to try to carry soloQ

Vi Elise and Khazix are all 6300ip and I'm only at 2.5k, I could buy Jax as a starter, or I could farm more ip and get someone better overall than Jax?

I've got Thrash and Annie as support plus Sona and Soraka and Taric and Ali, all the ranged adc I could need, all the mages I love both apc and support, only thing I can think of that I might need besides a jungler is a bruiser adc for top

if any are on sale this week or next maybe I'll get them with rp
#5xVSaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 6:47:22 PM(edited)
I got Jax with my IP, pretty good call, he's fun and really simple and is god tier top lane

probably gonna pick up some RP, try Vi on a friend's PBE account and buy her if I like her or at least buy an ip booster, she seems really fun and easy. also just signed up for the pbe after waiting over a year yayyyyyy

damnitt I've missed a lot of good half off sales the past month so I think I will pick up RP and pray Vi gets put in the rotation soon

what is it, like a 5% chance each half-sale so like a 10% chance of them going on sale each week? the new varus skin looks nice and a new half-week sale will be out soon so I might as well get a $25 card