Should blind ranked be a thing?

#11VoidgolemPosted 3/1/2014 12:11:45 PM
provided there's still bans, maybe.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Xs2EN5c.gif
#12Cursedsasuke176Posted 3/1/2014 1:11:25 PM
so you want kassadin vs kassadin mid every single game?
---
Just call me Thunder
#13slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 8:48:32 PM
I think the option of having both teams as their best is cool

Games where you fight eachother? What? Why are they specifically called that?
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#14bast999Posted 3/1/2014 9:02:05 PM
2 SHENS GG
---
Official "always gets less than 10 posts in his topics and has a 90% topic kill rate" of the League of Legends board
#15fuzzyslippers2Posted 3/1/2014 9:11:21 PM
sounds pretty awful
#16shadyelfPosted 3/1/2014 9:23:48 PM
i'd be k with it if only to save time
---
?
#17slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 5:12:12 AM
Do you enjoy having both teams nerfed?
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#18EphidelPosted 3/2/2014 6:08:18 AM
slaterastle posted...
Games where you fight eachother? What? Why are they specifically called that?

Because that's pretty much all that happens in them. You know, games like Guilty Gear and Skullgirls and Killer Instinct. I'm not sure the blind pick thing is entirely true though.
---
Diese Welt ist grausam. Es ist traurig aber wahr.
Diese Welt ist seltsam. Es ist fraglich aber wahr.
#19ClairvoyentPosted 3/2/2014 6:24:57 AM
blind draft to establish some pick order so people aren't going "MIDMIDMIDMI-WTFISAIDMID"
#20RevenancedPosted 3/2/2014 7:49:19 AM
I think it should. The only problem is that it takes away the ability to counter pick. This might lead to certain teams only picking certain champs because they can be inherently strong in general or because they counter many champs.

I would love to see a Hexakill ranked system though.

Another thing, much less popular that was considered around season 2 I believe is the removal of Flash, which I'm a huge advocate for. Replace the spell with an item. Before jumping to being negative, play a few games and see how many people crutch on flash. Imagine what the game would be like without Flash. It would breed a better gamer imo and give you more options for summoner spells instead of feeling like you MUST have it.
---
-[PS4 Owner][XB1 Owner][FF Fan][Tales of Fan][Black Ops Fan][Mass Effect Fan][Elder Scrolls Fan]-
-- Xbox Live Gamertag: RevenanceSLC