What was the last champion riot actually nerfed to the point of unviability?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was the last champion riot actually nerfed to the point of unviability?

User Info: Cursedsasuke176

Cursedsasuke176
2 years ago#1
By unviability i mean to the point where they are clearly outclassed by other picks, we all know everything is viable in solo Q <_<

Zyra? Corki? Traditional supports in general? People always talk about how riot loves to nerf champions into the ground but tbqh i cant recall too many instances of this happening, at least in the time I've been playing.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 years ago#2
Urgot.
http://i.imgur.com/Xs2EN5c.gif

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
2 years ago#3
I think it was Olaf, but then they fixed him so now it's Urgot. I think they're pretty far on their way to making Eve tier a thing again though.
I laugh as I watch people ignore the past, lie about the present, and misrepresent the future.

User Info: BabySh0es

BabySh0es
2 years ago#4
Voidgolem posted...
Urgot.

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
2 years ago#5
Jayce
http://i.imgur.com/qMTJwGK.gif
Walk with Goomy, Always: http://i.imgur.com/5jxFcH3.jpg

User Info: refmon

refmon
2 years ago#6
BabySh0es posted...
Voidgolem posted...
Urgot.
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: ineedaname88

ineedaname88
2 years ago#7
earthmaster3 posted...
Jayce

He's still viable though. Urgot is well, I haven't seen one other than me since the S2 incident.
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.

User Info: MrGawn

MrGawn
2 years ago#8
KajeI posted...
I think it was Olaf, but then they fixed him so now it's Urgot. I think they're pretty far on their way to making Eve tier a thing again though.

I disagree here, in a game where stuns are god, Olafs 'anti stun' ult makes him a very viable pick.
...... Tomorrow... we strike!

User Info: MrGawn

MrGawn
2 years ago#9
I earthmaster3 posted...
Jayce

Jayce is fine, he just isnt OP anymore.
...... Tomorrow... we strike!

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
2 years ago#10
MrGawn posted...
KajeI posted...

I disagree here, in a game where stuns are god, Olafs 'anti stun' ult makes him a very viable pick.

Except for a point, the rest of his kit was so bad it didn't matter.
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
"Fiora's got the best everything. Except, you know, in-game effectiveness." -TheEvilOmega
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was the last champion riot actually nerfed to the point of unviability?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived