Do you think KSing is a big deal?

#1redmangoosePosted 3/10/2014 2:23:00 PM
I have yet to come across someone who's raged at KSing. Probably one guy who was kinda frustrated but that's it. When people 'KS' me they always go 'sorry for the ks dude' and I usually respond like 'nah, don't even worry about it'. I feel like as long as someone on my team gets the kill I'm happy cause after all it's a team sport right? I feel like that flies over people's heads and they get caught up in their personal glory.
#2g-cube_mastaPosted 3/10/2014 2:24:27 PM
team game

so no

though if it's something scummy like ksing an easy kill for someone else's penta then yeah that's bm
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#3Pale_HeartPosted 3/10/2014 2:25:21 PM
In a bot game, if I work hard to get the kill, ks-ing is heavily annoying. If it's a PVP team game, then no, a kill is a kill.
#4MindersPosted 3/10/2014 2:27:22 PM
Most of the times I agree. There are however situations where legit killstealing (as in, jumping in and actually stealing it) could be an issue. A support taking kills from his/her ADC is not good. If you have to blow some cooldowns to steal the kill it might put your team at an disadvantage later on.
Then there's the "never put all your eggs in one basket" situation where the killstealer might steal so many kills he has almost all the power of the team. If he dies you're in a very bad situation.

Normally tho, ks is not something to worry about and in some cases might just give the team more gold (in the form of assists).
---
"homer the lord only asks for one hour a week" -Marge
"in that case he should have made the week an hour longer..." -Homer (GF)
#5bIuerainPosted 3/10/2014 2:31:35 PM
If it's an easy kill for your ADC to and there's no chance of it getting away (say, exhausted with flash down under your tower with no HP), then try to let your ADC have it. If there's any chance of anything going wrong tho, kill kill kill.
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
#6KeepItCivilPosted 3/10/2014 2:32:16 PM
Usually no. Problem is if you're Darius or stuff, and you have to watch out and think "do I ult this guy for the reset?", and end up 8/3 while the score is 12/9 and their adc does have most kills and... Well you see where I'm going. Or if you're Leona and end up 7/0/2 because W is a PAIN.
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.
#7jester48Posted 3/10/2014 2:36:23 PM
Well generally whoever is the adc or mid should get the kill. If someone like ults or something to take from either of them, then it's a little annoying, but still nothing to get mad over.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
#8Dark Young LinkPosted 3/10/2014 2:37:42 PM
Depends.

Is there a reasonable chance the foe might get away if you don't attack? Are you not 99% certain your teammate will be able to get the kill? If so, then it really isn't kill stealing to me. Go for it.

If they clearly have their foe on the ropes, and you just come out of nowhere and last hit. Then yes, you basically just denied your teammate gold. Not cool.
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#9AglefedPosted 3/10/2014 2:38:17 PM
The extra second a support spends not auto attacking a 100% dead teemo to try giving a kill to the ADC is not worth giving 150 extra gold to them. Time is better spent pushing or recalling.

So don't ever worry about it, it just affects the amount of kills on the final scoreboard, which you want going to you anyways.

Make exceptions for draven, dat passive too stronk.
#10Colonel AlloyPosted 3/10/2014 2:40:40 PM
KS just stands for kill secured, imo
---
Your Life *SPOILERS!* -- The main character dies at the end.