What if you saw a champ with this build?

#1slaterastlePosted 3/13/2014 1:41:20 AM
Deathcap
Hydra
Banshee
Thornmail
Hurricane
Warmog

What is your reaction? Does this work on some champs better than others or is it the worst idea possible? Does hurricane simply ruin it? What do you think?
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#2FishyGoodness12Posted 3/13/2014 1:45:22 AM
Eve?
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#3tlalynet0Posted 3/13/2014 1:48:56 AM
Eve is my thought too, though the death-cap without other ap is kind of odd. Zonyas more like for AP\tank.

That or switch the hydra for a soft ap item like rageblade, gunblade, or cryscal sceptre.
#4irishman5705Posted 3/13/2014 1:54:53 AM
Eve is the only thing I could think of, but I'd replace the Thornmail with Randuins and Deathcap with Zhonya's. Hurricane ruins everything it's a part of.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#5slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 1:55:58 AM
All of a sudden eve sounds interesting haha. I literally just found the highest stat item of the 6 most important stats. I didn't know if they would even go together or what so yeah lol. I think I might actually have eve too so idk maybe ill try her out.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#6slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 2:07:57 AM(edited)
irishman5705 posted...
Eve is the only thing I could think of, but I'd replace the Thornmail with Randuins and Deathcap with Zhonya's. Hurricane ruins everything it's a part of.

Well what instead of hurricane then? Nashors?
---
#7WayavasPosted 3/13/2014 2:29:26 AM(edited)
who would run hurricane on eve???

obvious troll build

i dont get the point of this topic
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#8tlalynet0Posted 3/13/2014 2:28:10 AM
I thought hurricane was zephyr... I always get those names confused.

Yeah, its non-functional. And how does Hydra beat a Bloodthirstier in 'best of everything' completion? Not AD or Lifesteal for sure, and its HP regen isn't great.
#9Flame_HazardPosted 3/13/2014 2:35:42 AM
Multiple people in support of Eve with hurricane? Well okay, why the hell not I suppose.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#10irishman5705Posted 3/13/2014 2:41:25 AM
slaterastle posted...
irishman5705 posted...

Well what instead of hurricane then? Nashors?

For a tanky hybrid Eve build I'd run something like this:

Elder Lizard
Randuins
Zhonyas
Sorc Shoes
BT/Hydra
Visage/Veil

I'd leave out any AP item besides the Zhonya's since her only real AP scaling she has now is on her Q. You'll get more bang for your buck by building AD since you'll be running in, popping your ult, and nuking someone with E, chasing a survivor or two with Q.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion