Champs who are easy to lane with?

#1Essam-SamPosted 3/13/2014 10:18:40 PM
im not the best when it comes to early game. (Laning phase). who are some champs that are easier to use so i can get the basics down.
---
"Greatness From Small Beginings"
#2irishman5705Posted 3/13/2014 10:19:36 PM
For mid, Orianna, Ziggs, and Lulu come to mind.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#3LordNobunagaPosted 3/13/2014 10:22:58 PM(edited)
Caitlyn. One of the (if not THE) safest ADC picks in the game.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3225 3978 6289. Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#4omegaraijinPosted 3/13/2014 10:39:51 PM
Morgana is the safest mid.
#5HagenExPosted 3/13/2014 10:45:16 PM
Safest Mid probably Morgana or Galio (Both involve shielding yourself during trades/harass). Safest ADC maybe Ezreal or Caitlyn. Safest support will always be Thresh IMO, too much utility plus AOE shield though he's squishy for a while.

Not a great top laner so I can't help you there though Shyvana, Mundo and Renekton are the obvious hard to kill picks.

And in the jungle, I feel like Warwick is a great duelist, he can fend off jungle invades against most junglers.
#6FireflyV_ONEPosted 3/13/2014 10:56:23 PM
HagenEx posted...
Safest Mid probably Morgana or Galio (Both involve shielding yourself during trades/harass).

Galio is also melee, so he gets harassed by most mids early really easily.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#7aHappySackaPosted 3/13/2014 11:19:30 PM
Morgana, you press W then get monies.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#8irishman5705Posted 3/14/2014 12:27:18 AM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
HagenEx posted...
Safest Mid probably Morgana or Galio (Both involve shielding yourself during trades/harass).

But to counter that, you gain damage from nullifying theirs.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#9HagenExPosted 3/14/2014 12:27:25 AM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
HagenEx posted...

lvl 4 Q clears caster minions. lvl 4 Q + lvl 1 E clear melee minions. After getting chalice, you shouldn't be meleeing minions, ever. You clear waves then roam and setup ganks with the ult.

At least that's how I roll and he's my best ranked champ.
#10gkh5Posted 3/14/2014 12:36:11 AM
Renek is baby's first top laner. You pretty much just press all the buttons on CD and win lane.

For farming passively, nothing is easier/safer than Morg mid. For bullying people around, it's probably Leblanc or Ziggs. Leblanc has some pretty potent, pretty much unavoidable harass and escapability while Ziggs has incredible ranged poke that's easy to land.

For bottom lane, Ez is easiest. Worst case you just sit back and farm with Q. E is a blink...it's really difficult to lose lane hard with Ez even when things go poorly. As for support, Leona and Annie are pretty stupidly easy and strong.
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG