I tried sejuani and feel that she is weak

#1angermngment101Posted 3/19/2014 6:26:52 AM
How am I supposed to play her?

Do I build her similarly to the way I build amumu?
---
Gamefax
#2Fargoth272Posted 3/19/2014 6:34:58 AM
angermngment101 posted...
How am I supposed to play her?

Do I build her similarly to the way I build amumu?

Yes. Probably a bit tankier than Amumu, but AP isn't terrible on her.
---
8s7dfz32xc0v62x0
#3Dark_Luna3Posted 3/19/2014 6:41:41 AM(edited)
Sejuani is balanced around being quite weak early on (pre-6) then becoming flat out one the best champions in the late game.

If you're grabbing assists and not much happens early, build full tank. You'll want CDR on her too. But Sunfire/Randuin's are both nice.

However, if you get ahead or fed, Mpen like Sorc/Guise are very good pickups. She has huge base damages past the midgame or so, so if you have the gold and feel like carrying -- you can do that. Mpen Sej in the lategame is a monster. Her AP ratios are good too, more so than Amumu. Heck, if her early were better, she'd be an excellent Mid. =P

Most games go full tank though assuming you don't get early kills and stuff.

Also, maxing E first is generally the best for gank/clearing balance. W is slightly more efficient then E for clearing, but it's meh for ganks. Q you tend to always max second, since it adds to your burst and mobility, with the alternating E/W maxing last.

Also, she's viable as Support. She's basically a slightly weaker Leona in the early game but scales harder.
#4angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 8:10:08 AM
Yea, she does feel pretty weak early on.
---
Gamefax
#5datdudeMcCoyPosted 3/19/2014 8:17:10 AM
Yea her strengths lie in turning into an unkillable utility cc monster. But you have to have a good team that will capitalize on your ulti. That's why in solo q I'll often wait till a team fight starts to use it instead of initiating with it like you're supposed too because bad teammates won't react.

But really as soon as you hit 6 go gank bot lane and get your team a double kill
---
WHO DEY!!!!!!!
#6Game ShowPosted 3/19/2014 2:02:12 PM
Dark_Luna3 posted...
However, if you get ahead or fed, Mpen like Sorc/Guise are very good pickups. She has huge base damages past the midgame or so, so if you have the gold and feel like carrying -- you can do that. Mpen Sej in the lategame is a monster. Her AP ratios are good too, more so than Amumu. Heck, if her early were better, she'd be an excellent Mid. =P

There's a guy in high diamond that mains Sej mid, so apparently it can work
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#7GujinKamiPosted 3/19/2014 2:04:43 PM(edited)
Just play Malphite. He does the same exact thing as Sej, but isn't made of paper early on, has PROPER scaling on his abilities, and can stick to a target just as well.

Also, he's not garbage and still has some use if you're behind, unlike Sej.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/5jkOs7S.gif http://i.imgur.com/UiXOeoJ.gif http://i.imgur.com/z9AonYt.gif
#8Dark_Luna3Posted 3/19/2014 2:14:47 PM
GujinKami posted...
has PROPER scaling on his abilities

u wot

Sejuani's Q gains bonus % health shred on ranks.
W scales with health and has a .9 AP ratio.
E and R gain even better CC as the game goes on.
Her AP ratios are all generally good. Sejuani's full combo has a higher total ratio than Annie's (before Tibber's DoT).

No scaling. What. Her weakness is base values on low ranks. NOT her scaling. Rofl.

Also, he's not garbage and still has some use if you're behind

An AoE stun + AoE 70% slow without even having to go remotely near the enemy is "garbage". Malphite when behind actually has to dive into the enemy team to do anything so he's more likely to blow up. Sejuani doesn't even need to do that.

This logic.
#9KajeIPosted 3/19/2014 2:18:29 PM
Tha 2.6 AP total AP ratio and 1130 (+12% max HP) base damage tho.
---
I laugh as I watch people ignore the past, lie about the present, and misrepresent the future.
#10VoidgolemPosted 3/19/2014 2:24:59 PM
welcome to being a tank after season 3.

No, riot will never actually fix this. Because Vi's good therefore all tanks are good, you see?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Xs2EN5c.gif