Next champion? Suggestions?

#1frogzxPosted 3/23/2014 6:32:35 AM
I have a good 2000 RP left, just got the new Varus skin gifted to me and would like to try out a new champion. I mainly play Adc and Mid, maining Varus for adc and Ahri/Malz for mid, just to give an idea of my play style. I have Jax for top who i'm still learning, and Kha for jungle whenever I decide to pick that up and try it, so who should I buy next? I could buy a champ and a skin, or two champs, either or. I was thinking Graves, Vayne, or Ezreal. Maybe Jinx, she seems fun. I was also thinking Akali since shes on sale right now. Maybe another top laner like Riven?
---
"Start living before you start dying"
3DS FC: 1177-7764-5035
#2Pale_HeartPosted 3/23/2014 6:41:40 AM
I would recommend saving your RP for skins instead of champions. If you do want to spend your RP on champions, I would highly recommend it when they're on sale. Jinx should be on sale "soon" so I would wait it out on her for half price.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Arh3w_1KfCECdEl3UUUyZ0pFSFBWcmpaTDVfa1lBUGc#gid=0

I bought Liss, Ziggs, Lucian, Ori and Vi with RP but only when they're on sale. Save me enough RP to buy them some skins when they're on sale too.