Just finished my placements.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just finished my placements.

User Info: Chielz0r

Chielz0r
2 years ago#1
GOLD 3!!
went 7-3

Started Silver 4 last season and worked my way up to Gold 5.

So happy I don't have to go through that grind this season.
Just going to play a minimal amount of games to retain my rank.

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
2 years ago#2
Why ?
National Atheist coalition co founder. 171 Mensa certified IQ. Part time Astro physicist. Voted Gamefaqs most liked and respected poster.

User Info: Chielz0r

Chielz0r
2 years ago#3
I only play ranked for the free skin.
I don't like playing league alone but my friends are too bad to duo with.

But I do like playing with my friends, so I rather spend my time playing normals with them.

User Info: darkwing1232

darkwing1232
2 years ago#4
See this is the kinda stuff that shows how messed up Riot's matchmaking system is. I ended S3 at Gold 5 as well, went 8-2 in placements and ended up in Silver 4. GG Rito...

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
2 years ago#5
It depends on who you face, you probably beat 8 teams you should have beat and lost 2 to teams you REALLY should have beat.
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg

User Info: PrizmSlash

PrizmSlash
2 years ago#6
darkwing1232 posted...
See this is the kinda stuff that shows how messed up Riot's matchmaking system is. I ended S3 at Gold 5 as well, went 8-2 in placements and ended up in Silver 4. GG Rito...

Gold V last season could mean anything from actually having an MMR of Gold V to having an MMR of a Bronze V.
-_-
(message deleted)

User Info: Shaman9695

Shaman9695
2 years ago#8
Pretty sure the people that went 9-1 or 7-3 in gold 5, and dropped to silver 2 and bronze 2 were the ones that played placements very early in s4, when the ranking system was kind of screwed. Now it's fixed in a sense.
Nope, Chuck Testa.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just finished my placements.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived