ITT: I shall show you my path through the ranking this season

#1NYGFan2008Posted 3/25/2014 9:43:36 PM
Silver IV -> Silver III -> Silver II -> Silver I -> Silver II -> Silver I - > Gold V -> Gold IV -> Gold V -> Gold IV -> Gold V

): I just get so mad at this. It's annoying. I don't care if we lose as much, but I can't stand if you talk ish during champ select telling me you're a smurf and saying you're going a specific lane and you don't care. I understand losses happen but "I don't know how to adc but I didn't wanna supp so I'll adc" is annoying.Or if you're blaming everyone else. I didn't mute them because I thought they'd chill but naw.

I need to carry harder.

/blogfaqs
---
GameFaqs #1 Brooklyn Nets Fan
Not changing sig until Nets win championship!
#2manhoodg2199Posted 3/25/2014 9:45:20 PM
Haha in my promo(we still won) we had a very bad Nidalee who just bought the champ and never used her. So awkward watching her switch from cougar to human.
---
Boom Goes the Dynamite!
#3NYGFan2008(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 9:48:36 PM
This can't be life.

I just got a Jungle Udyr who said "I'll switch to Smite in a sec."
"3-2-1-Final selections in
Udyr: "actually, i dont need smite. ill go exhaust"

What is this.
---
GameFaqs #1 Brooklyn Nets Fan
Not changing sig until Nets win championship!
#4Chargers_31Posted 3/25/2014 9:57:31 PM(edited)
Play normals. Seriously. I stopped playing ranked when I hit gold and while it still can get frustrating, it's nowhere near as awful as ranked.

The highest reward given (besides border) is just a champion/skin given out to people in gold. Unless a platinum border will make you feel that much better, it's probably not worth it.
#5zeke_highwindPosted 3/25/2014 11:35:57 PM
normals aren't as fun as ranked, public psa service anouncement.
---
LoL IGN: Zeke Highwind
#6Sweet_TalkerPosted 3/26/2014 12:02:24 AM
Yeah honestly you do just need to carry harder. Back and forth is going to happen sometimes, but once it starts to happen more often that means you're a lot closer to where you "should" be.

What everyone needs to remember is that the difference between a plat player and a gold player is just that the plat play was able to carry his terribad gold teammates. Same goes for every rank like that. Once you get to the spot where your teammates are too "heavy", congratulations, you've found your elo.

Next step is to figure out how to make the load lighter, and that means figuring out how to get stronger.
---
No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
#7scar the 1Posted 3/26/2014 4:50:32 AM
zeke_highwind posted...
normals aren't as fun as ranked, public psa service anouncement.

That's true. They're more fun.
---
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.