3. annoying league of legends phrases
2 years ago#1
dat (champion name) tho

*after dying to get a kill*
/all worth
2 years ago#2
stop this crap or im quitting the game!
2 years ago#3
Personally I think the only time raise your dongers has been funny is when Heimerdinger himself referenced it. Most of the things Keyori repeats over and over are pretty annoying, but they're sort of tolerable because of his accent. I also dislike when people leave words out of sentences.
Diese Welt ist grausam. Es ist traurig aber wahr.
Diese Welt ist seltsam. Es ist fraglich aber wahr.
2 years ago#4
Ephidel posted...
Personally I think the only time raise your dongers has been funny is when Heimerdinger himself referenced it. Most of the things Keyori repeats over and over are pretty annoying, but they're sort of tolerable because of his accent. I also dislike when people leave words out of sentences.

I get mad when people say F**** up instead of Shut the F**** up.
i5-2500::GTX770::8GB
League IGN [OCE]: theLEECH
2 years ago#5
"worth"

"worth it"
2 years ago#6
anything with "rino" at the end
I believe in the American dream because if you're willing to do the work, you can have anything.
2 years ago#7
I also hate when a teammate says "gg" 5 mins into the game because we are slightly behind
I believe in the American dream because if you're willing to do the work, you can have anything.
2 years ago#8
Ephidel posted...

but will they take the bait
2 years ago#9
When someone playing Cho or a tanky champ tells another champion like Zed to build tanky..
2 years ago#10
Turrent
Let the wrong be wrong. Would it be so bad?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. annoying league of legends phrases

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived