Is this game worth playing just to get to know a girl better? <_<

#21Dark Young LinkPosted 3/28/2014 4:29:17 PM
Go for it.
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#22cyounexttuesdayPosted 3/28/2014 4:47:45 PM
Joke Topic; Serious Answer

Only if you want to get to know her better.
---
EUW Server.
Help always accepted, as are match requests (be warned though, I'm awful!)
#23sch19Posted 3/28/2014 5:34:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMnT4tp-cMk
#24RobotDCLXVIPosted 3/28/2014 5:41:01 PM
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
this game destroys friendships lolz i started playing this game 'cause one of my bff's wanted me to, now i'm better than her, and when we play together it makes me angry that she can't cs and we end up losing our lane D: lolz XD i have to make up excuses not to play with her now e.e i wish i didn't care about winning so much but i just do Dx lolz

I'm going to make an assumption that you are male. You'd be surprised how many manginas play this game. I use the term mangina to refer to men who may or may not have balls but they sure as heck do not produce any testosterone as evidenced by their lack of motivation to win.
---
"8/10!!! Perfect movie!" - Oreon
http://www.myspace.com/robotdclxvi
#25Ryozaki311Posted 3/28/2014 6:12:32 PM
"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help"-League
#26KintashiPosted 3/28/2014 6:16:05 PM
Please direct your attention to my sig.
---
If you find you are falling into madness - dive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUG2BsRqD8E
#27chobit_A5HL3YPosted 3/28/2014 11:16:14 PM
RobotDCLXVI posted...
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
this game destroys friendships lolz i started playing this game 'cause one of my bff's wanted me to, now i'm better than her, and when we play together it makes me angry that she can't cs and we end up losing our lane D: lolz XD i have to make up excuses not to play with her now e.e i wish i didn't care about winning so much but i just do Dx lolz

I'm going to make an assumption that you are male. You'd be surprised how many manginas play this game. I use the term mangina to refer to men who may or may not have balls but they sure as heck do not produce any testosterone as evidenced by their lack of motivation to win.

you're assumption would be wrong. /start rant/ gotta love males who can't fathom girl gamers lolz how does wanting to win make me not a girl? i also don't see where your "lack of motivation to win." came from. i guess to you: wanting to win =/= wanting to win?

and i'm also going to make an assumption and say you don't know any girls. "oh noes, a girl who wants to win?? NOT REAL.". sorry to break it to you, but not all girls are, "tee-hee, oh wellz, time to paint my nails~!!!". you should leave your basement more often. /rant
---
o3o
PSN: chobit_A5HL3Y
#28Dark Young LinkPosted 3/28/2014 11:21:53 PM
RobotDCLXVI posted...
I use the term mangina

Thus... confirming you cannot possibly be a man that possesses self respect.

And I struggle to think of what a man is lacking that.
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#29RedSox342Posted 3/28/2014 11:22:01 PM
stay away from girls they're bad news.

I mean it.
---
PSN: mrcamilo7
#30LawlerlawlPosted 3/28/2014 11:24:49 PM
Let me get this straight -- she won't be willing to get to know you if you don't play this game?
---
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.
Get better or get over it.