WTF DO you DO ABOUT HEIMER!?!?!

#21Game ShowPosted 3/29/2014 1:11:05 AM
MajinUltima posted...
So throwing the NEWEST turret away means he actually has to make 2-3 new turrets before replacing that one. At low levels, the cooldown is long enough for you to really hurt his farming and safety a lot.

It doesn't work like that, it's actually like wards. It doesn't matter which of your turrets is destroyed, you can just re-summon a new turret. It's only if you're at 3 turrets and you try to put a 4th down, then the first turret you summoned disappears
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#22Trollmaster 2003Posted 3/29/2014 1:17:11 AM
You've missed the point, you're not destroying his newest turret, just putting it somewhere useless.
#23Game ShowPosted 3/29/2014 1:23:04 AM
Oh I see, I thought he meant throwing it included destroying it
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#2411117ElementsPosted 3/29/2014 1:58:29 AM
Yeah
You can't gank a set up heimer after 6
That big turret ***** you up
And you can't even smite it!
#25tlalynet0Posted 3/29/2014 2:45:37 AM
Take smite.

Kill turrets instantly.

Enjoy the extra 5gp40

Extra dragon\baron control is a plus, as are the easy wraiths.
#26nyrovonnPosted 3/29/2014 5:13:36 AM
dotsdfe posted...
As LB: Try to get in some hits when you can with your W to chip away at him then all in him at 6 and hope for the best. If he sets up his nest, you won't be able to all in him without risking death, especially if he gets an early Zhonya's.

As Zed: I've got nothing. Don't pick Zed into Heimer and don't pick Zed at all if Heimer isn't banned right now. Even trying to take out his turrets with shuriken, it will take 2 most of the time, which gives him more than enough time to get another turret and poke you back with missiles. Zed's all in against Heimer will kill him 90% of the time, which goes double if Heimer has a Zhonya's. Having laned against Zed as Heimer many times, and having seen Zeds on my team lane against Heimer, I really don't see why Zed can honestly do to him.

should probably never take any man's advice that includes the words "hope for the best"
---
BURR!
#27angelwkw3Posted 3/29/2014 5:42:11 AM
It annoys me how cheap his abilities are. Turret is only 20 mana, rockets aren't that expensive either. He can literally get away with 1 doran's ring for a long time.

I just take Morg against him with TP and afk farm. He can't get to your turret and if you do take damage or need mana you can just TP back to lane.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/The Durger/Angelwkw3/Cakeisdirty
#28jats605Posted 3/29/2014 5:49:30 AM
_HeX posted...
Pick Syndra and throw his turrets somewhere where they are useless. Proceed to laugh.

This is genius!
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3583838/lolmods.png <-August 15, 2013, the day a Mod went nuts
#29MajinUltimaPosted 3/29/2014 7:38:36 AM
Game Show posted...
MajinUltima posted...
So throwing the NEWEST turret away means he actually has to make 2-3 new turrets before replacing that one. At low levels, the cooldown is long enough for you to really hurt his farming and safety a lot.

It doesn't work like that, it's actually like wards. It doesn't matter which of your turrets is destroyed, you can just re-summon a new turret. It's only if you're at 3 turrets and you try to put a 4th down, then the first turret you summoned disappears

--It works exactly as I said. Say Heimer has turrets A B and C up. If you push C out of position, then summoning a new turret would kill A, not C. Syndra is MOVING the turret, NOT killing it, which is what makes it so annoying for Donger. So you misread. I'm saying moving it far out of position without killing it is more frustrating than killing it, or throwing it at him.
---
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7324/ktef.png
#30AlthaxPosted 3/31/2014 7:54:11 AM
I went against him last night as my first pvp game with swain...

It didnt go well. He pushed into turret so hard and I couldnt farm well. I could kill a turret with EQ easily but i was just burning mana doing that.

If I tried to all in I might kill him but I went down with him. Those turrets hurt!!

How should swain deal with him?
---
31 hours in Skyrim is like "just the tip", yes your doing it but your not doing it how it was intended to be done. --HughJorgenn