Picking Yorick into Heimer?

#1TamakeriRulesPosted 3/29/2014 2:12:37 AM
I haven't been able to try it because Heimer is on constant ban for "having no counterplay". That, and someone dodged the only game I had the opportunity because I picked Yorick mid...

It seems like it should be an ok counter to him in lane. They both push the lane pretty excessively, so as yorick, you're happy to hover around mid-lane. You have built in sustain, and e w should pretty much be able to knock out a turret on fairly quick cooldown.

Again, I haven't actually had a chance to play the matchup, but it seems like it should be fine to me. Any opinions?
---
Is there even anything bad about tamakeri?
#2master_chief_15Posted 3/29/2014 2:25:26 AM
Ziggs and Jayce are excellent counters too
---
My Friend Code: 1478-4225-6279
#3ClairvoyentPosted 3/29/2014 3:03:25 AM
He has counters, people just need to play them.

On that note, Yorick isn't really a counter imo, though I haven't seen him very often so eh.
From my knowledge, that's just going to turn into a farm lane that's decided by jungle pressure because neither side can really kill the other without some mistakes coming from someone. Yorick can sustain through Heimer's harass and Heimer can stay safe enough from Yorick's and just farm as well.

So it really comes down to their mid-late game which I'd say Heimer has it better because not only did he get a really good buff to his late game turrets but he generally provides more to his team.

and like ^ said, Jayce and Ziggs are good counters. Syndra and Gragas also give the Donger a lot of trouble as well. Some more good picks would be Cassiopeia, Malzahar, Lee Sin and also Soraka.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6KZ4Vav.gif
http://i.imgur.com/y6D3Wal.gif
#4Game ShowPosted 3/29/2014 3:36:50 AM
Heimer probably going to get nerfed cause his counters are generally unpopular in the current meta
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#5Trollmaster 2003Posted 3/29/2014 4:57:09 AM
Ziggs and Syndra take a dump on Heimer's laning.
#6Pale_HeartPosted 3/29/2014 4:59:12 AM
Syndra is always a good choice. Just grab those turrets and throw them somewhere else.