Patch Notes (4.5)

#51SorrySleepingPosted 4/3/2014 12:25:14 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
those weren't pbe changes they were mined but they were never meant to be released

they were internal changes

and they were obviously ridiculously overpowered so no he doesn't need that to come out.

they were 100% broken you know it's true because even riot said they knew it was broken it was just for internal testing purposes

Then tone them down. Riot was heading in the right idea to have a double upgrade, one that meaningfully impacted a skill then his ultimate.
---
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
"Fiora's got the best everything. Except, you know, in-game effectiveness." -TheEvilOmega
#52PrizmSlashPosted 4/3/2014 2:34:23 AM
mystic belmont posted...
SorrySleeping posted...
mystic belmont posted...
You can now, with runes and masteries, have 40% CDR with no items.

At level 18.

Yes, which is pretty good overall. Now you can devote your six items to being more of a support.

The CDR items are pretty good. No way am I going to give up both Quints and Blues for 40% CDR at level 18, a level that supports don't even reach most of the time.
---
-_-
#53vickyvk86Posted 4/3/2014 3:39:20 AM
i hate the Dragon changes, but Rengar and Gragas rework was good..all in one patch :)
#54HMandACFanPosted 4/3/2014 5:01:50 AM
Loving the buffs to Fiddlesticks, Frost Queen's Claim, and Aegis/Locket.

I don't like the "nerf" on Warden's Mail, but meh. Mostly because of Randuin's Omen. But, just saying, Frozen Heart's nerf wasn't needed either. (And yes, I realize the Frozen Heart's build path is more flexible and pretty much the same anyway. Again, I'm concerned about Randuin's Omen).

I like the buffs to Distortion and Furor. I never liked Homeguard anyway, but now I'll have more incentive to get Distortion/Furor over Homeguard/Alacrity. (Even though Alacrity did get buffed, it's not enough to really change my perspective on it.)
---
Currently playing: Elder Sign: Omens, The Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends
Add me on Skype: tiamats4esgares
#55nateweiPosted 4/3/2014 5:43:36 AM
Curious about the build changes between warden's and glacial
#56g-cube_mastaPosted 4/3/2014 5:59:01 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
g-cube_masta posted...
those weren't pbe changes they were mined but they were never meant to be released

they were internal changes

and they were obviously ridiculously overpowered so no he doesn't need that to come out.

they were 100% broken you know it's true because even riot said they knew it was broken it was just for internal testing purposes

Then tone them down. Riot was heading in the right idea to have a double upgrade, one that meaningfully impacted a skill then his ultimate.

I disagree

I think Viktor is unique in that he's one of the few burst mages we have that has his best power spike in mid game and then tapers off later (but is still good).

Not every champion has to be good late game. Viktor gets to be stronger than so many champions in early and mid game and he pays for it with his late game. I think that's a fine power curve.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#57supershadonicPosted 4/3/2014 5:59:49 AM
MF teamfight Ult nerf

AD Ratio of Ult on team reduced to 0.9 ( after stack calulation) from 1.75.

Only targets hit with 4 AAs take more damage than Old Ult which you cant do to an tire team before firing Ult.

Base damage also reduced.

MF Q CD Reduced and mana reduced but damage also significantly reduced so she's still gonna be meh.

Good going Rito. One reason I loved MF was that teamfight Ult and its dead.
---
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk is officially a game. The end is soon.