What junglers will enjoy feral flare?

#1refmonPosted 4/2/2014 5:22:41 PM
Hello Yi
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2SorrySleepingPosted 4/2/2014 5:29:46 PM
Yi, WW, Shyvana, Aatrox.
---
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
"Fiora's got the best everything. Except, you know, in-game effectiveness." -TheEvilOmega
#3OmegaGkidPosted 4/2/2014 5:30:16 PM
Warwick
Shyvana
Nasus
Nocturne

I feel like they will all be pretty strong, maybe not warwick actually, not really sure
---
Waiting patiently for the KH3
League : lightningchamp
#4Blarg92Posted 4/2/2014 5:31:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Lee will want it over Elder Lizard.
---
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space
#5SorrySleepingPosted 4/2/2014 5:32:59 PM
FF is about auto attacking, Lee will want Lizard still.
---
"Fiora's got the best everything. Except, you know, in-game effectiveness." -TheEvilOmega
#6HagenExPosted 4/2/2014 5:34:05 PM
No Xin?

I don't even...
#7TomorrowDogPosted 4/2/2014 5:40:44 PM
Udry
---
Press 'X' to receive your interactive, cinematic experience.
#8MegeasPosted 4/2/2014 5:45:17 PM
I can see Warwick getting more popular just because the passive works so well with his ult.

Even if Feral Flare wasn't AA/oh hit based I doubt champs like Lee would want it just because the reason you take lee jungle is to take advantage of his early game. Feral Flare's farm component means your not going to be leaving jungle very much early on.

Xin could use it but I would think it's just better to get elder lizard and try snowballing from ganks with him.

I would like to see Mundo and Shyvana in the jungle again. Udyr is also strong.
#9sk8r_ryanPosted 4/2/2014 5:47:57 PM
Aatrox will really like it. Currently he doesn't really have great synergy with Lizard because of the fact Incinerate damage doesn't stack, and Butcher is slightly less efficient. Feral Flare's damage hits on every attack, plus giving him AS (boosting his sustain from W and Flare).
---
"Bjergerking is open 24/7 and Dig loves to order whoppers" -Somnambulistic
#10SorrySleepingPosted 4/2/2014 5:48:15 PM
HagenEx posted...
No Xin?

I don't even...

He'll do more damage with Lizard and wants 40% CDR more.
---