I'd rank the Feral Flare users as follows.

#31leak_man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 7:05:08 PM
Impressions!

Shyvana: Farms fast as hell, perfect fit. She is literally a ticking time bomb with the Flare, and the longer you let the game drag on, the more of a pain in the ass she'll be. About 55 health per autoattack is OP, and twice that with her Q is stupid (plus the double damage proc). Perfect offensive item to suit her strengths in the jungle.

Olaf: Not quite as fast as the above, but he can transition into a monster building Flare, and then straight tank. The healing effect is amplified by his W, so I shudder to imagine the sheer drain tanking he could do if he got enough stacks.
---
3DS FC: 2793-0608-2363 - Atys
Twerking hard, or hardly twerking
#32TyylerrPosted 4/3/2014 7:06:10 PM
jax is really good with it
---
LoL IGN: TylerHemingway
#33NerantePosted 4/3/2014 7:15:33 PM
How would this be on Kha'zix? Would he like the straight up AD from Lizard better, or is the AS from Feral Flare better?
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#34g-cube_mastaPosted 4/3/2014 7:29:49 PM
biggest thing I noticed with flare is the absence of mana regen.

I think for Nocturne I'll stick to spirit items.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#35EDumeyPosted 4/3/2014 7:45:36 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
biggest thing I noticed with flare is the absence of mana regen.

I think for Nocturne I'll stick to spirit items.

There was another thread specifically for Noc, but we basically said in that thread that if you can just farm hard and countergank when needed due to strong lanes, then feral flare would be a lot better pickup.

But yeah if you need to make aggressive plays and ganks then you need that sustain from lizard elder or ancient golem
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#36leak_man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 8:08:47 PM
Nerante posted...
How would this be on Kha'zix? Would he like the straight up AD from Lizard better, or is the AS from Feral Flare better?

AD, Kha'Zix kills, then moves on to the next target. His clearing and damage also aren't based around autos, so a mediocre user overall.
---
#37NerantePosted 4/3/2014 8:14:55 PM
leak_man posted...
Nerante posted...

AD, Kha'Zix kills, then moves on to the next target. His clearing and damage also aren't based around autos, so a mediocre user overall.

Aha, so I'm assuming that either Hydra or BT would be better on him than BoRK, in general?
---
#38leak_man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 8:49:03 PM
^Yessir.
---
#39l33t_ninj4_1337Posted 4/3/2014 9:11:06 PM
HyperTailsMan posted...
fattonygambino posted...
Wouldn't Nasus get great use out of it? Double infinite stacking damage/heal...I know the attack speed is worthless but that part could be useful for him.

Attack Speed is not useless on Nasus. When straight fighting someone or taking turrets you still autoattack, and a little bit of attack speed might let you get that extra auto in before AA-resetting without having to delay your Q. Also, his ult gives him AD, so a tiny bit of AS adds up to a lot of time saved against Dragon/Baron.

This. Not to mention, its not uncommon for him to spend more time farming jungle than most other junglers, getting 2 kinds of stacks while doing so seems good. I'll try this once URF is over and I start playing real SR again.
---
I am fully aware that my username is stupid.
FC: 0259-1362-8496 --- Ghost type with pumpkaboo, lampent and drifblim. Shoot me a PM if you add me :)
#40NerantePosted 4/3/2014 9:34:44 PM
Aight, sounds good. Thanks leak_man!
---