TSM will never be a world class team

#51BhelliumPosted 4/20/2014 3:52:58 PM
OwlRammer posted...
uhhh if they will never be a world class team then why have they been at worlds each year? lmao tc just got OWNED

#rekt
---
I just watched an ad that said the product was for people that formed their own opinions but they should ask the internet. Marketers confirmed for morons.
#52MageGuyInfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 3:55:07 PM
uhhh if they will never be a world class team then why have they been at worlds each year? lmao tc just got OWNED

they were there by default and didn't even make it out of groups, just like mineski and gg.eu
---
Do not support the racism that is Resident Evil 5
#53InNox534Posted 4/20/2014 4:54:46 PM
Bjerg was almost as worthless as OddOne against C9.

Lol at tc's veiled hate for NA and worship for EU.

Dyrus was the only one who had a remote chance of carrying the team. He was camped for a reason.
#54BoosterSilverPosted 4/20/2014 4:59:16 PM
Who cares about EU vs NA when they still get raped by Korean teams. Should just band together and try to beat the Asians. Here EU you guys send us a better mid laner (Because EU Mid > NA Mid) and we'll give you consistency (Because god knows EU needs that.) and a better bot lane (Rekless is not going to carry all of EU) and together we'll have a chance.

On a serious note I still think Gambit when they're playing at the top of their game is EU's best team. I think they beat the most Korean teams (or just 2) out of the other non asian teams.
---
Currently Playing: Ys: Memories of Celceta, Destiny of Spirits, LoL
PSN: D3C0D3DxSen
#55AeternaNocturnePosted 4/20/2014 9:35:58 PM
Lmao at all the fanboys arguing about regions.

Korea \ China > Fnatic >= C9 > Everything else

Every other team in the entire world is literally so dog s*** bad they need to be grouped together. Making a distinction between NA and EU on the whole is asinine - both are so remarkably bad, you're just trying to decipher what kind of animal laid the turd.

NA fanboys defending c9 - Fnatic is the better team. Period. Quit crying that worlds wasn't fair, blue side wins, poor sample size, etc. They'd take 6/10 anyway.

EU fanboys, stop acting like EU is so much better. Your best team is a butthair and a half better than NA's best, and the rest of your goons are so remarkably bad I can't discern them from NAs remarkably bad goons if you blank out the summoner names.
---
Trade List [Pokemon X] IGN Messatsu FC 3368-2439-5943
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/68649128
#56MageGuyInfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 6:33:59 PM
bump (see playoff results)
---
Do not support the racism that is Resident Evil 5
#57wanderer918Posted 4/22/2014 6:45:39 PM
darkwall87 posted...
MagiaIce posted...
No NA team will ever be world class as long as we have Korea and China.

Fixed.

---
Literally this post.