Feral flare broke this game.

#1TekutsoPosted 4/14/2014 1:07:24 PM
Master Yi and WW have some of the highest win rates in the game.

Anybody who buys Feral Flare shot up in win rate and is completely over powered with this item.

Why the **** is Riot not hot fixing this ****ing garbage?
---
I'm pretty much a god, team sucks though
If I had 5 of me, we would have been season 3 world champions
#2king0091Posted 4/14/2014 1:12:00 PM
It made below average characters good while not being beneficial to every character that buys it? Isn't that how new items are supposed to work?
#3WaxierToastPosted 4/14/2014 1:16:21 PM
king0091 posted...
It made below average characters good while not being beneficial to every character that buys it? Isn't that how new items are supposed to work?

Yes, but Yi, WW, and Xin all shot up to top 5 in win rate. It isn't supposed to work THAT well.
#4AtnevonPosted 4/14/2014 1:16:38 PM
Not long ago, the meta was dominated by early jungle ganks and threads on this forum would say things like "picking a level 6 ganking jungler is asking to lose."
#5AtnevonPosted 4/14/2014 1:17:00 PM
Anyway, it's currently nerfed a bit in the PBE.
#6ineedaname88Posted 4/14/2014 1:32:31 PM
It's like if wits end gave some AD less AS, and it's damage went up slightly with each Champ kill/jungle camp clear. And people are really crying about it?
---
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.
#7PrizmSlashPosted 4/14/2014 1:36:32 PM
ineedaname88 posted...
It's like if wits end gave some AD less AS, and it's damage went up slightly with each Champ kill/jungle camp clear. And people are really crying about it?

It also has a better build up, makes farming the jungle a breeze without using mana, gives a free ward and gives extra gold on jungle camps. So yes people are crying about it and its justified by the win rate numbers.
---
-_-
#8sonofkorolPosted 4/14/2014 1:37:42 PM
I haven't tried FF on Vi. Anyone know if it's any good?
---
AKA Noodle, Leader of the Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] in Halo, GTAV, BF3, Forza H
Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]] (-o-) Official FWB of Bianca (-o-)
#9ineedaname88Posted 4/14/2014 1:48:41 PM
PrizmSlash posted...
ineedaname88 posted...

It also has a better build up, makes farming the jungle a breeze without using mana, gives a free ward and gives extra gold on jungle camps. So yes people are crying about it and its justified by the win rate numbers.

So the biggest thing people are crying about is that Wriggles actually turns into something useful that adds maybe 20-40 magic damage(after resists) per auto at around the 20 minute mark. IMO it's nice seeing Riot do something to improve jungler variety.
---
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.
#10BhelliumPosted 4/14/2014 1:49:56 PM
sonofkorol posted...
I haven't tried FF on Vi. Anyone know if it's any good?

ye

But people expect you to gank as Vi, the ungrateful heathens
---
I just watched an ad that said the product was for people that formed their own opinions but they should ask the internet. Marketers confirmed for morons.