#11Kadabra025Posted 4/19/2014 7:12:52 AM
champs that require very little mechanics like soraka, singed, etc
---
http://i.imgur.com/lnX7yEG.jpg
Lolskins fan
#12LordNobunagaPosted 4/19/2014 7:13:27 AM
Ryze
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3225 3978 6289. Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#13MAtt5TERPosted 4/19/2014 10:27:57 AM
It's not the champ; it's you. And, picking a more "powerful" champion isn't going to make a dramatic difference.

Your biggest problems are:
1. You almost never pick anyone outside of your favorite champion. You really need to try out other champions so that you can get a better idea of their weaknesses and take advantage of them when laning against them. This is the advantage of playing ARAM a bit: you learn other champs.

I find that the best way to familiarize yourself with more champs is to use every Free Week champ in a 1v5 bots custom map one at a time. You learn how to carry, mechanically improve fighting, map awareness, and how severe deaths are. You should be able to steamroll 1v5 bots every single time.

2. Your death ratio is always really high, win or lose. This isn't CoD. Every death is a mistake. You will never be able to properly carry a team until your kills is at least twice your deaths. Otherwise, you aren't on the map often enough to pressure the opponents and take objectives.

3. Why are you buying multiple Infinity Edges? It's not gold efficient. And especially for Infinity Edges, they just take too long to build given how expensive they are. The gold used to buy your second IE can be used to buy Statikk Shiv, Berserker's Greaves, and a Long Sword (for Last Whisper). You will see your power spikes earlier.

4. Knowing your champions: "Anything works in low level." But, ADC Tristana characterized by passive early game, weak mid game, and being the most powerful ADC late game. Mid AP Tristana is characterized by passive early game, being the most powerful suicidal burst mid game, and hopefully still relevant late game. At low level, team morale is EVERYTHING. ADC Tristana's problem is that your teammates may have already given up mentally by the time you hit your real power spike. AP Tristana can really raise morale if you treat her like an assassin and start roaming for kills. But, AP Tristana is risky and there are better champions for roaming. ADC Tristana is more conventional due to reliability.

But, the fastest way to raise morale is to dominate your lane: pick lane counters and bullies. Top: Teemo/Fiora, Mid: Sivir/Heimerdinger, Bot: Darius/Miss Fortune. Nobody will like you for taking Sivir mid and Darius bot, but it is so funny when your lane opponent doesn't know how to handle you. Using rare champions that your opponent is not familiar with wins games too.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#14BhelliumPosted 4/19/2014 10:30:34 AM
Paddwig posted...
Does the champion matter as much as the skill?

no

but some champs require less skill than others, take that as you will
---
I just watched an ad that said the product was for people that formed their own opinions but they should ask the internet. Marketers confirmed for morons.
#15Starks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 7:44:50 AM
MAtt5TER posted...
Why are you buying multiple Infinity Edges?

Testing URF builds in norms

It was fun getting 1k 100% crits
---
~ The Autonomous Republic of OT ~
http://a.pomf.se/sbmfhe.webm
#16Neo-ViolenPosted 4/20/2014 7:58:39 AM
Tryndamere.

The king of bronze!

And his pet golem, the Bronzodia consisting of Malphite, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Shen, and Cho'Gath.
---
Descend the Shades of Night
http://i.imgur.com/z9lUdfh.gif
#17johnny_boy84Posted 4/20/2014 8:10:10 AM
To be honest, anything can carry you out of bronze. As a support main I reached gold with just Taric.

Play a champ inside out and you will be fine!
---
Support your local Poet