#31GujinKamiPosted 4/21/2014 12:28:40 AM
C9 still the only competent NA team.
CLG.EU is officially dead
TSM is garbo
EU is garbo
Korea streams still forever locked in 360p
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/5jkOs7S.gif http://i.imgur.com/UiXOeoJ.gif http://i.imgur.com/z9AonYt.gif
#32ZorenPosted 4/21/2014 12:54:27 AM
C9 still the best team in NA by a fair margin.

TSM is wont be going anywhere with Xpecial and Bjergsen. they should consider dropping the oddone, there aren't many people to replace him but it could change TSM's performance. cant drop dyrus because dyrus.

CLG could be up there, but i notice the tendency for them to psychologically lose control of the game if they are ahead, lose a bit and then tunnel down into complete destruction.

curse - meh, voyboy still feels like hes a top laner stuffed into mid. quas went from crazy picks in solo queue to a run of the mill NA top. early turret pushing meta homogenized the top lane. bot lane meh. iwd has solid smites.

dig - scarra's knowledge of specific champion matchups was world class maybe back in s2 and early s3 before his champion pool was totally hit with the nerfbat. his knowledge made up for his decaying mechanical abilities - pretty much everyones on the same page now with better mechanics.

i feel bad, its like the dig is comprised of old veteran players that are just marginally superior to the hungry challenger teams.

other teams should try to acquire zion/shiphtur considering someone is definitely going to get the axe in coast. lets look at the rest coast: daydreamin was basically a sub, nintendudex... hes like the zuna of the jungle, and wiz... good god this guy, you can tell hes mechanically gifted, like hed **** on everyone in soloqueue, but the guy is chokezilla when it's crunch time and it puts him near zuna status.

eg is whatever, considering their brand name, they did not deliver. the owners (Alex Garfield) will not put up with such a **** performance. good thing eg is known for dropping the axe when it comes down their players being mediocre for too long.

xdg - mostly feel bad for xmithie, when he played like a god last season he had like 0 recognition, mostly under the shadow of meteos (well basically everyone let alone meteos, the guy is straight weird). rest are the players are meh. good riddance.
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1
#33ShyGuySayPosted 4/21/2014 12:54:48 AM
chandarath posted...
ShyGuySay posted...
Silver Shadow X posted...
chandarath posted...
Meteos and Lemonnation are on a level abo-

Wait wait, what? Don't get me wrong, I actually question whether or not Lemon is actually the best support in NA, but it's strange that you single out Lemon and not Sneaky or Balls. What did Lemon do that was that impressive...?

He might not have the champ pool of his other teammates, but he's super consistent even for being C9. He doesn't tend to make any of those big plays that people remember, but he always does everything the right way. A lot of the big, memorable plays come from being in a bad decision or completely out-doing someone in a flashy way. Lemon might not have that, but I have yet to find a moment where I questioned anything Lemon has done.

This approaches the question from a direction I never thought of. For example, when Balls makes a bad decision I would say "I would have done x instead of y". I rarely find myself thinking similar in Lemons position.

It's the same thing that makes the Koreans so good. Not only are they just good, they're super consistent and almost always make the right choice for the situation. Sure Faker is amazing, but would SKT be so good without PoohManDuh (if that's how you spell it) and Piglet doing so well and consistent in the bot lane?

It's the same reason why Dyrus is considered (and is) as good as he is. Sure he doesn't make "plays" like Balls or Zion, but, unless the rest of his team is failing (like against C9) he always does well (even if not great) and tends to go at least even in lane, or come back lategame and have a big presence (though he does occasionally go on tilt).
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
Add me I'm bad. IGN: Shyguysay/Ritoplisnerf/Ritoplispatch
#34TwoStrikes94Posted 4/21/2014 12:56:58 AM
theoddone with the 30 minute feral flare
---
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg
#35ShyGuySayPosted 4/21/2014 1:19:45 AM
Zoren posted...

other teams should try to acquire zion/shiphtur considering someone is definitely going to get the axe in coast.

I think CLG should try to grab Zion to replace Nien. Zion can actually hold his own in lane against Dyrus, and sometimes even take control of the lane without needing jungler presence like most others.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
#36ZorenPosted 4/21/2014 1:33:35 AM(edited)
ShyGuySay posted...
Zoren posted...

other teams should try to acquire zion/shiphtur considering someone is definitely going to get the axe in coast.

I think CLG should try to grab Zion to replace Nien. Zion can actually hold his own in lane against Dyrus, and sometimes even take control of the lane without needing jungler presence like most others.

they might drop nien, hsgg isn't exactly a sentimental person when it comes to dropping someone from the roster. they wont drop link though, he is quiet but personable and has bonded with the team. nien on the other hand is a little weird, and too emotional of a player (not in a good way) and has been a recurring problem that he hasn't in an apparent way, have addressed.

just look at his games, when hes ahead he goes randomly ham, like easy come easy go, but when he makes a near game changing mistake, it looks like someone kicked his dog, and the dog is going to the vet, and the vet is telling him its going to die and his facial expression just says everything. its like mentally he resigns himself to a loss even in the context of being way ahead.
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1
#37ShyGuySayPosted 4/21/2014 1:44:57 AM
Zoren posted...
ShyGuySay posted...
Zoren posted...

they might drop nien, hsgg isn't exactly a sentimental person when it comes to dropping someone from the roster. they wont drop link though, he is quiet but personable and has bonded with the team. nien on the other hand is a little weird, and too emotional of a player (not in a good way) and has been a recurring problem that he hasn't in an apparent way, have addressed.

just look at his games, when hes ahead he goes randomly ham, like easy come easy go, but when he makes a near game changing mistake, it looks like someone kicked his dog, and the dog is going to the vet, and the vet is telling him its going to die and his facial expression just says everything. its like mentally he resigns himself to a loss even in the context of being way ahead.

Link, while not better than Shiphtur, is also more frequently a big contributor to the team than Nien. I don't think they really need to replace him.

But yeah, for Nien you only have to look at that third game where he knew he was going to have to fight Dyrus's Renekton. It looked like he was having a mental breakdown and about to be in tears. Zion brings even more carry potential than Nien as well as still managing to be relevant (even if not amazing) in his bad games.

It seems like the way to go is to have two potential carry lanes, and CLG needs a better top to do that.

C9: Balls and Hai, with Sneaky and Lemon always consistently doing well (though sometimes bot and mid changes it up).
TSM: Bjerg and Turtle/Xspec (though not so much in the playoffs/finals) with Dyrus being a solid rock top lane.

CLG has good carry potential in Dlift/Aphro and Link plays consistently well almost every game, but Nien doesn't have the carry potential to outweigh him not being consistent enough.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
#38gokuKOGPosted 4/21/2014 5:47:56 AM
We learned that Nidalee is the most OP kit in the game and Feral Flare is good but a no gank jungler is bad.
---
Teemo the King of LoL!