FF vs Golem on Trundle

#1JarvanOfDemaciaPosted 4/21/2014 8:40:45 AM
I've been playing jungle Trundle more(he beats up on a lot of the FF junglers) and I can't decide if I like FF or Golem more. Anyone got any experience with FF Trundle?
---
FOR THE KING!
#2MasterDarkenPosted 4/21/2014 8:43:50 AM
I still like EL on Trundle, as even if someone tries to flash away, that true damage burn is a nice bit of insurance that they'll either die running away or won't try to turn back to fight.
#3TekuninPosted 4/21/2014 9:48:48 AM
I used to go Wriggles so I can't imagine how good FF is on Trundle (can't play league errors. etc)
---
In Soviet Matrix, Spoon Bends You!
#4FreshSushiPosted 4/21/2014 9:51:09 AM
Preference. U can do both with razor and golem
---
I play Gouken, Shaman, Chogath, Malz, Teeto, Udyr, Rango
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, Pokemon Yellow, MMBN3, Cave Story
#5EDumeyPosted 4/21/2014 9:51:25 AM
He certainly likes it, and can combo it well with BotRK like a lot of other junglers are doing currently. You can get away with not going health right away because of Trundle ult, but honestly Ancient Golem is not going to be a bad pickup if you do go that way. Sometimes being a large disrupting tank is all you need. He already gets ridiculous sustain in teamfights even without the FF, so it's not like you're guaranteed to get out-sustained in a late game teamfight just because the enemy has FF and you don't.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#6SuperGamer111Posted 4/21/2014 9:56:27 AM
I prefer Feral Flare on Trundle. Just my personal experience, as he is rather reliant on his basic attacks (and his Q, which is an enhanced basic so FF stacks apply). Not to mention, with FF and BotRK, alongside his W field, his AS will be very high, nearing the cap even before level 18 :P

I would go Merc Treads, FF, BotRK, SV, Randuin's, and a situational defensive item, depending on the situation. But then again, that's just how I would play Jumgle Trundle. Everyone has their own flow, after all
---
LoL IGN: Electrobolt3 | Pokemon X trainer name: Electrobolt
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0467-1838 | Ice Safari - Beartic, Delibird, and Piloswine