I would like to sometimes
---
http://i.imgur.com/9ytypYy.jpg
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25806440
#72BhelliumPosted 4/22/2014 8:36:24 AM
PrizmSlash posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
Wyrmcraft posted...
Kass needs MR per level more than anything else.

Kass passive makes him take 15% less damage from all magic damage.

Besides...I think only fighters and tanks get MR per level. Mages and ADC don't see to have MR per level.

He used to have it. So did Nidalee I think.

most melees have it
---
I just watched an ad that said the product was for people that formed their own opinions but they should ask the internet. Marketers confirmed for morons.
#73slacker03150Posted 4/22/2014 9:40:33 AM
I'm a little confused on the hextech changes.

We want to make it a tankier item- take away some health, give it armor instead of mr even though you are probably only using it for teemo shrooms.

Make it more pricey even though it was hard enough getting someone on your team to buy it in the first place.
---
I am awesome and so are you.
#74TomorrowDogPosted 4/22/2014 10:07:14 AM
Black_Assassin posted...
V4.5: Reworked
Heal NO LONGER applies a 35 second debuff that reduces all subsequent Summoner Heal spells, aside from your own, by 50%.

V4.6:
New: Multi-heal debuff Heal is 50% less effective on allies previously Healed within the past 35 seconds. This debuff only applies when an ally has been healed by the Summoner Spell Heal.

This is pretty laughable honestly.

...They openly admitted removing the debuff was a mistake. If they made a bad change and refused to turn back on it are you sure you wouldn't be complaining about that too? Because some of you people seriously are desperately looking for ANYTHING to b**** about.
---
Press 'X' to receive your interactive, cinematic experience.
#75Helios_DPosted 4/22/2014 10:44:45 AM
*Wants more top lane variety; buffs just one top laner* GJ riot.
#76zappiest_kidPosted 4/22/2014 10:55:41 AM
Helios_D posted...
*Wants more top lane variety; buffs just one top laner* GJ riot.

This is all stars patch they don't want to mess with too much stuff. Although apparently introducing broken items in regional playoffs and major summoner spell changes it fine though XD. The heal change reminds me of the black cleaver when it first came out lol.
---
If I have this face in my post :^) I'm probably joking.
#77Fargoth272Posted 4/22/2014 10:58:39 AM
Deanyzy posted...
Let's finally put this abhorrent patch cycle to bed and focus on the next one. Hopefully Braum will be up on the PBE by tomorrow evening.

Should be today/tonight, get hyped.
---
8s7dfz32xc0v62x0
#78Raging FirePosted 4/22/2014 11:20:37 AM
slacker03150 posted...
I'm a little confused on the hextech changes.

We want to make it a tankier item- take away some health, give it armor instead of mr even though you are probably only using it for teemo shrooms.

Make it more pricey even though it was hard enough getting someone on your team to buy it in the first place.

Sweeper's had an awkward build path since the last nerf. With the reduction to cast range, squishies couldn't really use the active to check brushes without being in gap-closer range, and tanks didn't really want a codex. At least now it's more useful as a utility-tank item, instead of an offensive-utility item only tanks can use.
---
Friendly reminder that 'top', 'mid', and 'jungle' are positions. Roles are 'tank', 'assassin', 'mage', and so on.
#79DartkunPosted 4/22/2014 11:23:08 AM
Sweeper should be a **** YOU TEEMO Item

And neither incarnation is / has been.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg
#80Mario_VS_DKPosted 4/22/2014 11:41:59 AM
Darn it. Now people are going to hop back on the Kassadin bandwagon and start banning him again. Well, I'll probably get a few more days to have fun with him anyways.
---
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." -Bruce Lee
LoL: TyphlosionShiny