Dude eternal nocturne looks like yvetal from pokemon y!

#11HMandACFanPosted 4/22/2014 4:06:26 AM
MwarriorHiei, wouldn't that be awesome if there was a way to look up online what something looks like?
---
Currently playing: Elder Sign: Omens, The Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends
Add me on Skype: tiamats4esgares
#12gallantknightPosted 4/22/2014 4:23:00 AM
u mean fish lips nocturne amirite
---
NA LoL is absolute dog **** and will never win when it actually matters.
http://i.imgur.com/zQ2YSaa.jpg
#13Burn-the-lightPosted 4/22/2014 4:25:45 AM
HMandACFan posted...
MwarriorHiei, wouldn't that be awesome if there was a way to look up online what something looks like?

That would be some real crazy sci-fi crap right there. It'd be just like them Star Treks.
---
LoL Summoner - NeoRevanchist
Warning: The above post was written by a man who may be considered to be worse than bronze. Please take it with a grain of salt.
#14SorrySleepingPosted 4/22/2014 8:18:10 AM
HMandACFan posted...

Wouldn't it be awesome if TC made a statement and had information (pictures in this case) to back it up instead of individual users looking it up?
---
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
(Lulu) "supports in making the enemy top laner's life miserable"-ShinyGroundon
#15slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 6:07:36 PM
Ok anklespankin just made a video of him playing as nocturne and it looked like yvetal. He said eternal nocturne but maybe it was a different skin idk.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#16MastadiPosted 4/22/2014 6:20:33 PM
Dartkun posted...
Where my Xerneas at?

I want a deer champion.

http://i.imgur.com/xdXmUOe.png
---
The bigger they are, the bigger they fall.
#17GhosTimPosted 4/22/2014 8:10:49 PM
Eternum nocturne looks too bey bladey for me.
#18slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 3:17:56 AM
Honestly a deer champion would be super cool. Like a support marksman? Idk I could definitely see something like that. I know it sounds a little weird by I think it's creative.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man