Dude eternal nocturne looks like yvetal from pokemon y!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Dude eternal nocturne looks like yvetal from pokemon y!
1 year ago#11
MwarriorHiei, wouldn't that be awesome if there was a way to look up online what something looks like?
---
Currently playing: Elder Sign: Omens, The Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends
Add me on Skype: tiamats4esgares
1 year ago#12
u mean fish lips nocturne amirite
---
NA LoL is absolute dog **** and will never win when it actually matters.
http://i.imgur.com/zQ2YSaa.jpg
1 year ago#13
HMandACFan posted...
MwarriorHiei, wouldn't that be awesome if there was a way to look up online what something looks like?

That would be some real crazy sci-fi crap right there. It'd be just like them Star Treks.
---
LoL Summoner - NeoRevanchist
Warning: The above post was written by a man who may be considered to be worse than bronze. Please take it with a grain of salt.
1 year ago#14
HMandACFan posted...

Wouldn't it be awesome if TC made a statement and had information (pictures in this case) to back it up instead of individual users looking it up?
---
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
(Lulu) "supports in making the enemy top laner's life miserable"-ShinyGroundon
1 year ago#15
Ok anklespankin just made a video of him playing as nocturne and it looked like yvetal. He said eternal nocturne but maybe it was a different skin idk.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
1 year ago#16
Dartkun posted...
Where my Xerneas at?

I want a deer champion.

http://i.imgur.com/xdXmUOe.png
---
The bigger they are, the bigger they fall.
1 year ago#17
Eternum nocturne looks too bey bladey for me.
1 year ago#18
Honestly a deer champion would be super cool. Like a support marksman? Idk I could definitely see something like that. I know it sounds a little weird by I think it's creative.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Dude eternal nocturne looks like yvetal from pokemon y!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived