Attempting to reconnect?

#11Burn-the-lightPosted 4/22/2014 3:45:10 AM
frogzx posted...
Gensokyo posted...
frogzx posted...
thecartoonhero posted...
whatever you do, don't leave or you'll be banned for 24 hours.

I have a hard time believing that. But if it is true looks like i'm banned for 24 hours

You say that, but your OP begs to differ.

Then I thought about it, and I doubt that rito would ban everyone in a game that closed the client after an hour of being in game with the "Attempting to reconnect" pop up. That would just be unreasonable, I doubt a ton of people are just going to leave it open. And then you still have to close out to update it anyways.

The problem with your point is that you're arguing from the assumption that Riot are reasonable.
---
LoL Summoner - NeoRevanchist
Warning: The above post was written by a man who may be considered to be worse than bronze. Please take it with a grain of salt.
#12frogzx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 3:46:50 AM
Burn-the-light posted...
frogzx posted...
Gensokyo posted...
frogzx posted...
thecartoonhero posted...
whatever you do, don't leave or you'll be banned for 24 hours.

I have a hard time believing that. But if it is true looks like i'm banned for 24 hours

You say that, but your OP begs to differ.

Then I thought about it, and I doubt that rito would ban everyone in a game that closed the client after an hour of being in game with the "Attempting to reconnect" pop up. That would just be unreasonable, I doubt a ton of people are just going to leave it open. And then you still have to close out to update it anyways.

The problem with your point is that you're arguing from the assumption that Riot are reasonable.

Your point is unfortunately valid
---
"Oh look - I'm opening my box of care! Oh wait - it's empty!"
3DS FC: 1177-7764-5035
#13GensokyoPosted 4/22/2014 4:02:36 AM
Even so, you won't get banned for leaving a single game.
---
3DS FC: 4742 - 5987 - 5552