When will Riot address poopy?

#1o___OkamiPosted 4/22/2014 8:21:12 AM
Weren't we promised a rework like a year or two ago?
---
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
http://i.imgur.com/2DNHw1n.jpg?1
#2SorrySleepingPosted 4/22/2014 8:22:34 AM
Urgot has supposedly been in rework mode for 1+ year, gone through 13 kit changes. (According to Phreak). So yeah... don't get your hopes up.
---
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
(Lulu) "supports in making the enemy top laner's life miserable"-ShinyGroundon
#3muffinmasherPosted 4/22/2014 8:25:47 AM
I just want a new Urgot...
---
3DS FC: 0173-1320-7190
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#4zefigPosted 4/22/2014 8:26:59 AM
If they remove the ult, they have to completely redefine Poppy. I can see how that's difficult.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#5zappiest_kidPosted 4/22/2014 8:28:54 AM
zefig posted...
If they remove the ult, they have to completely redefine Poppy. I can see how that's difficult.

They probably need to remove the ult most likely, in its current form her kit is pretty toxic. (Kit meaning I ult the support and slaughter everyone and dance on their corpses if you let me get my items)
---
If I have this face in my post :^) I'm probably joking.
#6_HeXPosted 4/22/2014 8:31:27 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
Urgot has supposedly been in rework mode for 1+ year, gone through 13 kit changes. (According to Phreak). So yeah... don't get your hopes up.

A true testament to really just how incompetent and way over their heads the people at Riot are. Valve is making changes and constantly trying to balance the gameplay of Dota 2, new content is being rolled out every so often and they actually listen to their community.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7chaoshadouPosted 4/22/2014 9:13:11 AM
_HeX posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

A true testament to really just how incompetent and way over their heads the people at Riot are. Valve is making changes and constantly trying to balance the gameplay of Dota 2, new content is being rolled out every so often and they actually listen to their community.

What? Valve doesn't rework champs, they mostly give stat changes, their balance patches generally come once a month(about the same amount that balance patches come for Riot), and saying they don't listen to their community is an overstatement. And we just got U.R.F. It may not be the same as Valve, but stop seeing only what you want to see.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
FC: 0104-0380-7219
#8_HeXPosted 4/22/2014 9:18:48 AM
chaoshadou posted...
_HeX posted...
SorrySleeping posted...

What? Valve doesn't rework champs, they mostly give stat changes, their balance patches generally come once a month(about the same amount that balance patches come for Riot), and saying they don't listen to their community is an overstatement. And we just got U.R.F. It may not be the same as Valve, but stop seeing only what you want to see.

Where did I say that Valve reworks heroes? They dont need to rework because they are constantly adjusting and tweaking, and they dont just nerf or buff numbers but focus on what makes each hero unike and then give room for counterplay unlike Riot who doesn't know how to balance properly.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9ShiaPosted 4/22/2014 10:02:40 AM
Riot has always balanced based on feast or famine and will continue to do so until the day their game and company stop being profitable.

Their business model demands that they keep some champions better than others, release skins for said champions to coincide with their newfound strength (see: Rumble being buffed among poor skin sales), and releasing new champions that are above and beyond the rest of the roster.

Valve is the only company that doesn't need to follow this model with their LOMA and it's likely no one will ever be able to copy it.
#10Neo-ViolenPosted 4/22/2014 10:11:11 AM
Out of everything ability-wise in this game, Poppy's ult is literally the only thing that actually lacks real counterplay. Plus Morello's pretty much gone on record saying they'd gut her to death if she was picked in competitive, I think they're laying low until they're actually ready to test a rework on PBE.

But I need a Sion rework first, which is apparently due out late this year if they're on time with it.
---
Descend the Shades of Night
http://i.imgur.com/Y1oMQDl.gif