Walker Real's 4.7 Patch Notes!

#1Walker_RealPosted 4/24/2014 8:06:38 AM(edited)
Feral Flare:

Basic attacks deal 100 (+3 per Feral stack) bonus magic damage and restore 1 per Feral stack health, +10 for minions. Enemy champions take (33%)>25% of the bonus magic damage.

Wriggles now gains stacks on assists before becoming feral flare.

We wanted people to have less excuses to not gank all early game. Now your asissts give you a stack as well. We also reduced the base 10 healing on attack for every unit, giving it only to monster hits to slow the progression of the heal on hit. Lastly, the scaling has been reduced for champion damage.

Master Yi:

Alpha Strike no longer deals the 75-150 bonus damage to monsters. Why in baby jesus' name does he need any bonuses to his clear time whatsoever. His clear time is already hands down the fastest, why would we ever buff his damage vs monsters.

You thought I was sleeping didn't you? Balance.
---
signed your enemy,
intelligence
#2DartkunPosted 4/24/2014 7:57:07 AM
I'd hit the healing portion of FF before the damage portion and then cap the stacks butthenagainlolonlydiamondscanhaveopinions
---
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg
#3Savra104Posted 4/24/2014 8:02:03 AM(edited)
I like these changes. I like how they target the overwhelming damage done by the top FF users rather than the income of Junglers. And I like how they give incentives to do more than just farm.

I think the only worries are:
-Shyvana is still a huge threat because of free damage and a ton of clear power.
-Assists may speed up the change from Wriggle's a little too quickly and should be watched.

EDIT - Dart brings up a good point that I forgot about. Jungler shouldn't be able to solo Baron with 2 items (FF and BoRK).
#4Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 8:08:55 AM(edited)
I hit the healing portion.

Also, I think that the best solution for Baron should be it should be directly nerfed for him. Dragon I understand solo'ing, Baron... it should be like, "Damage and healing of this effect is HALFED for Baron directly"... maybe?

It's hard to say. On one hand its scaling makes sense vs normal monsters. On the other hand, solo'ing Baron shouldn't be possible with >Insert any champion who has any form of an auto steroid whatsoever<
---
signed your enemy,
intelligence
#5nateweiPosted 4/24/2014 8:11:00 AM
I read that as hit the healing potion. Like, do they sell those? Are they tasty and addictive?
#6Rookie_JetPosted 4/24/2014 8:13:56 AM
natewei posted...
I read that as hit the healing potion. Like, do they sell those? Are they tasty and addictive?

They do. They are.
#7chaoshadouPosted 4/24/2014 8:17:44 AM
Uh, the reason's Yi has such good clear is because of the bonus damage on Alpha strike, you'd legit rip Yi out of his only niche.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
FC: 0104-0380-7219
#8Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 8:20:45 AM
chaoshadou posted...
Uh, the reason's Yi has such good clear is because of the bonus damage on Alpha strike, you'd legit rip Yi out of his only niche.

Yah it has nothing to do with his high base attack speed with his 4th attack that double procs wriggles or his base AD increase from E or the bonus true damage from E or anything right??

None of em'
---
signed your enemy,
intelligence
#9Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 8:27:43 AM
But lets pretend Chaoshadou was right, Yi needs his minion bonus to be effective in the jungle.

Check this out, making all the **** FF dumpstered slow clear junglers worth it again:

Maokai's Q, Arcane Smash, now grants +75-150 bonus damage vs minions or monsters.

Nautilus' E, Riptide, now grants +75-150 bonus damage vs minions or monsters.

If randomly adding minion and monster damage is considered balancing a champion in the jungle, Rito better be at my doorstep begging me to help them balance by tomorrow morning
---
signed your enemy,
intelligence
#10VoidgolemPosted 4/24/2014 8:48:43 AM
Walker_Real posted...

Alpha Strike no longer deals the 75-150 bonus damage to monsters. Why in baby jesus' name does he need any bonuses to his clear time whatsoever. His clear time is already hands down the fastest, why would we ever buff his damage vs monsters.

because pre-rework alpha strike had a random chance to deal like 1000 bonus damage to minions/monsters. The extra damage he has now isn't really "a buff".

Making it smaller but guaranteed was Riot's way of maintaining consistency.

I'd go more for power-shifting on tanky junglers and disincentivizing ganks as the sole means of jungle income/power.

like, riot complains about junglers dominating games through their map pressure?

Maybe it's because that's the only way to do anything. Period.

but changing that would require changes to kill gold and monster gold and whatnot. Too much work.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Xs2EN5c.gif