NA LCS promotion day 2

#1MrHarkerPosted 4/27/2014 10:39:15 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

Surprised there isn't a topic already, promotion games are the most fun to watch imo

Also, Yazuki would be pretty good for CLG
#2XelltrixPosted 4/27/2014 10:42:41 AM
Yay, someone made the topic.

Anyway, game one is pretty stompy, I know EG completely rolled over everyone in challenger last time but it'd be pretty funny if they did it again.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#3FvPPosted 4/27/2014 10:47:32 AM
Jax / 10

YAWN
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB PDPSB /pdpsb/ PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#4fst249Posted 4/27/2014 10:47:37 AM
That baron steal...
---
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." - George Gobel
I'm dead, I'll get back to you later.
#5fst249Posted 4/27/2014 10:59:52 AM
EG draws out their games so much longer than they need to IMO. That could have been won 10 minutes earlier.
---
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." - George Gobel
#6XelltrixPosted 4/27/2014 11:01:56 AM
fst249 posted...
EG draws out their games so much longer than they need to IMO. That could have been won 10 minutes earlier.

That's the EG style. That's the CLG style, rather, and EG used to be CLG. But yeah, I think it's a confidence thing. Their players aren't the best individually but they've got pretty good teamwork... just a bit hesitant.

Good showing for game one, let's see if they can keep it up. If they do get back to LCS< I hope they make some big changes through the summer split, particularly Pete who is almost always lackluster. Snoopeh at least has fairly frequent flashes of brilliance.
---
#7BoydZillaPosted 4/27/2014 11:03:55 AM
fst249 posted...

I can't blame them in this situation, if you over commit to a push/objective and you lose a fight, the other team might get a lot out of it and end up winning.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are unwilling to make calls, since if they lose they are out of the LCS.
---
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
#8fst249Posted 4/27/2014 11:07:29 AM
Yeah I don't blame them for drawing it out, but it is pretty dull to watch. :P It certainly makes sense to draw it out to be 100% sure they get the win.
---
#9Cursedsasuke176Posted 4/27/2014 11:09:09 AM
Xelltrix posted...
fst249 posted...

That's the EG style. That's the CLG style, rather, and EG used to be CLG. But yeah, I think it's a confidence thing. Their players aren't the best individually but they've got pretty good teamwork... just a bit hesitant.

Good showing for game one, let's see if they can keep it up. If they do get back to LCS< I hope they make some big changes through the summer split, particularly Pete who is almost always lackluster. Snoopeh at least has fairly frequent flashes of brilliance.

I legitimately dont think I have ever seen yellowpete do especially well, yesterday on gosu's stream, he was playing vayne and pete was on the other team, lvl 1 invade failed and pete got 2 kills as caitlyn to start. Gosu went on to outplay him in the first couple levels and proceeded to win lane hard and make pete not get any more kills the rest of the game.

I know its just one example and you cant really judge him off of it, but it shows hos inconsistent he is even against players who really arent all that coordinated and experienced. Just watching his lane play yesterday on that stream, his constant lackluster performances made so much more sense to me.
#10XelltrixPosted 4/27/2014 11:09:26 AM
I can see how it would be dull but I'm used to it since I always watched all of their games back when they were in EU. <_<
---