Champion

#1IfGodCouldDiePosted 5/6/2014 3:37:12 PM
I'm looking for champion suggestions because I would like to have three champions per role. I am not ranked yet, so meta is not important to me. I would like to get a real understanding of a few champs and all roles before ranked so I know what to do and where to help when need be. My champ/roles so far are as follows.

Jungle: Skarner, Moakai
Support: Morgana, Shen
Top: Olaf, Aatrox
Mid: Veiger, Anivia
ADC: none(this is the role I find the hardest)

Other champs I have played and enjoy but are unsure of what role to really use them in are Volibear, Gangplank, Fiddlesticks, Kassadin, Mordekaiser, Karthus, Rammus, and Nunu. So if anyone has any suggestions that I might enjoy based on the champs I have listed, please list them below.
---
PSN, XBL:Paters1 CG:LOL, NHL14, COD:G, SC2, D3
Confident he can out do ANYONE in simpsons trivia
#2ISendOutMarioPosted 5/6/2014 3:48:28 PM
The thing about ADC is that most of the good marksmen are expensive. That being said, I'd recommend picking up Jinx, Lucian, or Draven, as well as play around with the cheap ones like Sivir and Ashe.
---
Has anyone ever been so far as to even want to do look more like?
#3dotsdfePosted 5/6/2014 3:48:51 PM
Jungle: What immediately sticks out to me is that they're both tanky but low damage junglers. Consider Vi or Kha'Zix so you have the option of something more damaging if your team needs it.

Support: Shen isn't really a support at all. He needs too much gold to work and otherwise just doesn't have much that helps the ADC (Taunt is good, ult is too high of a cooldown to be reliable as help for an ADC, Q offers a bit of sustain but not much). Try Leona for something similar to support Shen but much more effective.

Top: Both decent picks. Renekton is always a good pick for top. Shyvana is strong there right now as well. Nasus is good as a safe pick.

Mid: It seems like you like no mobility mages. Lux, Brand, and Malzahar are solid/fun options in the game vein.

ADC: Try Caitlyn if you're struggling to learn ADC. Her kit is really easy to pick up and use for someone trying to learn the role.

As for the champs you like and where they go:
Volibear - Top/jungle.
Gangplank - Top.
Fiddlesticks - Mid/jungle/support.
Kassadin - Mid.
Mordekaiser - Mid/top.
Karthus - Mid.
Rammus - Jungle.
Nunu - Top/jungle/support.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#4IfGodCouldDie(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 3:57:02 PM(edited)
dotsdfe posted...

Thank you VERY informative and much appreciated.

Edit:
What role would Shen be better at?
---
PSN, XBL:Paters1 CG:LOL, NHL14, COD:G, SC2, D3
Confident he can out do ANYONE in simpsons trivia
#5zappiest_kidPosted 5/6/2014 4:06:33 PM
IfGodCouldDie posted...
dotsdfe posted...

Thank you VERY informative and much appreciated.

Edit:
What role would Shen be better at?

Shen would be a better toplaner
---
you would need a job first in order to quit and go pro.
bit of a problem, that.