Soraka top never gets any credit. lmao.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Soraka top never gets any credit. lmao.
1 year ago#1
I played my 32-18 Raka top. We win game with me having a 4/2/14 score or something like that. Post game I say "raka OP". Team mates start saying "Pretty sure we carried this Raka" and "raka did nothing in team fights"...

Well, we took a look at the damage graph and waddaya know, I was 2nd in damage next to our Ziggs. Lucian and WW both did half my total damage and they're sitting there saying they carried us. Lmao.

And I know damage isn't everything, I also got 2 top towers and 1 mid tower, made 2 dragon calls for them because they're too blind to see it, and I saved their lives so many times. But hey, support champs gets no credit. Ever.
---
LoL IGN: ZkYue
1 year ago#2
happyscrub2
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG
1 year ago#3
This story's pretty cool.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eZz8iff.png Godlike Controls: http://gdlk.co
1 year ago#4
hello_indigo posted...
But hey, support champs gets no credit. Ever.

A good roadie knows his whole job is to make someone else look good, keep someone else safe, help someone else do what they were put here to do. A good roadie stays out of the spotlight. If he's doing his job right, you don't even know he's there. Once in a while he might step on stage just to fix a problem, to set something right. But then before you even realize he was there or what he did, he's gone.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
1 year ago#5
gkh5 posted...
happyscrub2

More like happyscrub3, am I right?
---
Diese Welt ist grausam. Es ist traurig aber wahr.
Diese Welt ist seltsam. Es ist fraglich aber wahr.
1 year ago#6
Happyscrub4 sons.
---
LoL IGN: ZkYue
1 year ago#7
Lightning Bolt posted...
hello_indigo posted...
But hey, support champs gets no credit. Ever.

A good roadie knows his whole job is to make someone else look good, keep someone else safe, help someone else do what they were put here to do. A good roadie stays out of the spotlight. If he's doing his job right, you don't even know he's there. Once in a while he might step on stage just to fix a problem, to set something right. But then before you even realize he was there or what he did, he's gone.

Brutal Legend was amazing.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 760]
Steam ID: xcyper33
1 year ago#8
People seem to dodge or kick me out when I play Raka mid in team builder. And then I preceded to kick butt in mid lane and they're like, "whaaaaaa?"
1 year ago#9
what's great is if you turn a teamfight in another lane with your ult, they say nothing.

but when you don't or it's down, they just flame you for no map awareness.
---
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
1 year ago#10
Pale_Heart posted...
People seem to dodge or kick me out when I play Raka mid in team builder. And then I preceded to kick butt in mid lane and they're like, "whaaaaaa?"

Same thing with my Karma top. 80 kicks before you can start a match. Team builder should not allow kicks. You asked for a kind of champion, you got it. Didn't like the champion? Deal with it.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Soraka top never gets any credit. lmao.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived