Soraka top never gets any credit. lmao.

#1hello_indigoPosted 5/6/2014 11:11:32 PM
I played my 32-18 Raka top. We win game with me having a 4/2/14 score or something like that. Post game I say "raka OP". Team mates start saying "Pretty sure we carried this Raka" and "raka did nothing in team fights"...

Well, we took a look at the damage graph and waddaya know, I was 2nd in damage next to our Ziggs. Lucian and WW both did half my total damage and they're sitting there saying they carried us. Lmao.

And I know damage isn't everything, I also got 2 top towers and 1 mid tower, made 2 dragon calls for them because they're too blind to see it, and I saved their lives so many times. But hey, support champs gets no credit. Ever.
---
LoL IGN: ZkYue
#2gkh5Posted 5/6/2014 11:15:06 PM
happyscrub2
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG
#3Low_Elo_ScrubPosted 5/6/2014 11:15:17 PM
This story's pretty cool.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eZz8iff.png Godlike Controls: http://gdlk.co
#4Lightning BoltPosted 5/6/2014 11:16:59 PM
hello_indigo posted...
But hey, support champs gets no credit. Ever.

A good roadie knows his whole job is to make someone else look good, keep someone else safe, help someone else do what they were put here to do. A good roadie stays out of the spotlight. If he's doing his job right, you don't even know he's there. Once in a while he might step on stage just to fix a problem, to set something right. But then before you even realize he was there or what he did, he's gone.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#5EphidelPosted 5/6/2014 11:26:29 PM
gkh5 posted...
happyscrub2

More like happyscrub3, am I right?
---
Diese Welt ist grausam. Es ist traurig aber wahr.
Diese Welt ist seltsam. Es ist fraglich aber wahr.
#6hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 11:48:53 PM
Happyscrub4 sons.
---
LoL IGN: ZkYue
#7luigi33Posted 5/7/2014 12:23:16 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
hello_indigo posted...
But hey, support champs gets no credit. Ever.

A good roadie knows his whole job is to make someone else look good, keep someone else safe, help someone else do what they were put here to do. A good roadie stays out of the spotlight. If he's doing his job right, you don't even know he's there. Once in a while he might step on stage just to fix a problem, to set something right. But then before you even realize he was there or what he did, he's gone.

Brutal Legend was amazing.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 760]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#8Pale_HeartPosted 5/7/2014 3:59:14 AM
People seem to dodge or kick me out when I play Raka mid in team builder. And then I preceded to kick butt in mid lane and they're like, "whaaaaaa?"
#9awesomeunoPosted 5/7/2014 4:04:18 AM
what's great is if you turn a teamfight in another lane with your ult, they say nothing.

but when you don't or it's down, they just flame you for no map awareness.
---
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
#10Le0nMagnisPosted 5/7/2014 5:21:08 AM
Pale_Heart posted...
People seem to dodge or kick me out when I play Raka mid in team builder. And then I preceded to kick butt in mid lane and they're like, "whaaaaaa?"

Same thing with my Karma top. 80 kicks before you can start a match. Team builder should not allow kicks. You asked for a kind of champion, you got it. Didn't like the champion? Deal with it.