Is Nunu still secret OP broken AF solo laner?

#1hello_indigoPosted 5/7/2014 12:52:41 AM
It's 4am. I don't have time to try it myself -_-
---
LoL IGN: ZkYue
#2kir422Posted 5/7/2014 1:27:34 AM
not anymore, you can no longer wreck people so unbelievably that you scale well late game, although you can cheese pretty well if you have a jax jungle and a jinx
#304DarkPosted 5/7/2014 1:56:46 AM
Nunu was secret OP about 14 months ago. But when he got those hard nerfs to his laning(the heal reduction), it hit him too hard.. That was the death of Nunu.
His healing was 125/180/235/290/345 with a 1.0 AP ratio.
Now his healing is 70/115/160/205/250 with a .75 ratio.
Also they reduced his health per level and the damage on his Q at early ranks.
I'm not saying he is absolutely truly trash tier top lane. But against almost any common top against a player of equal skill, he will lose 9 times out of 10... And even if he doesn't lose, the other person will scale better than him into late game.
I miss Nunu. At a time he was my favorite champion.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#4ClairvoyentPosted 5/7/2014 2:10:49 AM
It was a secret?
---
http://i.imgur.com/6KZ4Vav.gif
http://i.imgur.com/y6D3Wal.gif
#5_HeXPosted 5/7/2014 2:17:20 AM
I wish the old Nunu was back. The new one is so terrible.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6Lightning BoltPosted 5/7/2014 2:25:51 AM
kir422 posted...
not anymore, you can no longer wreck people so unbelievably that you scale well late game, although you can cheese pretty well if you have a jax jungle and a jinx

Why Jinx? She has the 3rd worst attack speed in the game for Blood Boil to work with. >.>
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7JMunkholmPosted 5/7/2014 2:54:07 AM(edited)
Because +130% attack speed steroid + Nunu's blood boil = lol
#8LordNobunagaPosted 5/7/2014 3:38:39 AM
he needs a kit rework. nobody uses him anymore unless it's in Bronze V
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3225 3978 6289. Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#9Fenrir the WolfPosted 5/7/2014 3:45:17 AM
LordNobunaga posted...
he needs a kit rework. nobody uses him anymore unless it's in Bronze V

I can see this happening at some point. In its current state his kit is pretty meh and I doubt they'd buff it back to where it used to be
---
And then John was a zombie.
#10DamorahTalsetPosted 5/7/2014 8:26:33 AM(edited)
I've been winning most games I take him top by rushing double dorans ring and revolver. Then Frozen Heart or Visage depending who I'm up against (I finish whichever I didn't get fourth, after boots and will) and then finish revolver into WotA after boots.. Dunno why everyone's saying he's garbage when I see otherwise all the time when I play him.

I put my first point in E and then max Q and E simultaneously. I don't even touch blood boil until later unless team fights start happening sooner.

Yeah he's not as good as he used to be but that doesn't mean he's bad. I'm not even that good with him, I misplay his ult half the time. And I still manage to stomp just because he can out sustain and poke down any champ in lane. By the time laning phase is over I'm fed and farmed enough to contribute heavily to team fights.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob