This game is so addicting it ruins other games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This game is so addicting it ruins other games.

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
2 years ago#1
I got into this MMORPG, and I had so much fun. SO MUCH FUN.

Then I got bored one day, and decided to play League of legends again after taking a few months break from it.

Now i cant stop playing LoL, and I am still paying for a subscription to an MMORPG that I dont even play anymore b/c I play only LoL, even though I still want to play the MMORPG.

This is why subscription based models dont work. Im about to cancel my subscription to a game I like more than LoL, but not as addicted to it.
Gamefax

User Info: AdehhRR

AdehhRR
2 years ago#2
I totally agree. I end up playing a lot of it and all it takes is a friend inviting me to drop what I am doing and play.

User Info: DrPrimemaster

DrPrimemaster
2 years ago#3
Yep, I don't have as much fun playing other games now that I've started playing league of legends.
Metroids Suck

User Info: Melvinrules

Melvinrules
2 years ago#4
It takes up so much time.. Its crazy

User Info: taco_ninja393

taco_ninja393
2 years ago#5
After about 1200 games now, I find it hard to commit the time needed to play a full SR game now. At least there's ARAMs
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14

User Info: Goomba_Owns_All

Goomba_Owns_All
2 years ago#6
Personally I'm like that but at times like now I only play a game a week just from burning out. I go elsewhere or take a break from games altogether.

But yeah f2p enables you to go in and out with ease. SO FREE.
Goomba for SSB4

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
2 years ago#7
taco_ninja393 posted...
After about 1200 games now, I find it hard to commit the time needed to play a full SR game now. At least there's ARAMs

you gotta take vacations from LoL man.
Gamefax

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
2 years ago#8
kek
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg

User Info: taco_ninja393

taco_ninja393
2 years ago#9
Quote:taco_ninja393 posted...

you gotta take vacations from LoL man.

@angermngment101

I have now. Hearthstone and singleplayer games unless I roll with a full 5stack between friends I know. But hey, nothing against League, I've enjoyed all the time I've put into it
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
2 years ago#10
Sad but true... I really can't play other games. I give them a try, but this one holds the crown. I tried playing dks2, D3, wow, POE, EOS.... can't play any of them because of lol....
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This game is so addicting it ruins other games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived