So how do you carry on Zed?

#1gkh5Posted 6/3/2014 12:29:56 PM
I have a lot of fun with him and I usually manage to pick up kills (and then objectives off of those kills) in the early and midgame but when 5 v 5's come around I struggle. Any tips from some resident Zed players?
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG
#2Cursedsasuke176Posted 6/3/2014 12:33:21 PM(edited)
Its easy to do well on zed but hard to carry on him. You can have a large presence in games but youre rarely going to be carrying that 1-14 botlane, 0-5 top, and non-existent jungler. To attempt to do so, just do what you always do. Go for the priority targets, if you succeed then you drastically increase your chances of winning that fight.
#3FishyGoodness12Posted 6/3/2014 12:42:14 PM
your main objective...

Kill the fed squishy that's doing the most damage.
---
Official Cactuar of every Final Fantasy Board.
Disputing with Gamefaqs Mods is so useless, they might as well remove the dispute button.
#4gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2014 12:46:43 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
your main objective...

Kill the fed squishy that's doing the most damage.

See the problem for me comes with that fed squishy being able to return a fair amount of damage to the point that them (along with peeling supp) take me with them or leave me severely damaged. So I go 1 for 1 and then its out of my hands at that point. Am I just going in too soon?

I also have no clue how to play around an hourglass. Say I have a jungler or top thats also excelling and they initiate and are able to kill the AD so its time for me to pop the APC. What do?
---
LoL IGN: NextLvlBuildsGG
#5ZeroVolumePosted 6/3/2014 12:47:00 PM
He's a good split pusher and duelist late game. Because of that, the enemy team will have to send more than one person to deal with you. Be prepared for this while split pushing and tell your 4 teammates to group and take other objectives.

When it comes to teamfights, poke them down until you feel confident you can assassinate someone and get out.
---
3DS FC: 1375-8056-1822
#6Fargoth272Posted 6/3/2014 12:53:54 PM(edited)
Get good at picking people off and split pushing.

If you're absolutely forced to 5v5, try to go in a little behind your main initiate, kill a squishy, and use your ult clone to get out.
---
8s7dfz32xc0v62x0