LCS 2014 Summer Week 3 Topic

#81angermngment101Posted 6/7/2014 3:27:24 PM
edwardsharpe posted...
CLG outplayed DIG so hard.

---
Gamefax
#82Domin8rDuttPosted 6/7/2014 3:28:08 PM
ShyGuySay posted...
GG, Dig should've had that and threw. They literally just let CLG do what they want.

That was almost all Zion, he was too indecisive when he was mid, just gave up a free turrets.
---
H
#83ShyGuySayPosted 6/7/2014 3:28:49 PM
edwardsharpe posted...
CLG outplayed DIG so hard.

It's not even so much how CLG played it as how Dig didn't. If Dig actually played their comp well they should have won, but they just...didn't do anything.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
Add me I'm bad. IGN: Shyguysay/Ritoplisnerf/Ritoplispatch
#84HitomoshiPosted 6/7/2014 3:41:18 PM
Best interview
---
Eggs|| Do I really need to hate people?
Tis so calm and joyful. More eggs
#85DartkunPosted 6/7/2014 3:41:36 PM
Hitomoshi posted...
Best interview

Yep
---
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg
#86MageGuyInfinityPosted 6/7/2014 7:57:40 PM
That was almost all Zion, he was too indecisive when he was mid, just gave up a free turrets

I agree. Zion was just walking back and forth without doing anything, and they gave him all the farm too. Plus he never teleported to help his team once, it was as if he forgot he had teleport. Also, I don't know why dig was playing so scared. Because they spend the latter half of the game trying to engage on CLG, who then keep running away. CLG then used twin shadows to try engage back on them WITHOUT landing poke first. WHY then would DIG run away themselves when they could have easily won the fight? This happened twice.
---
Do not support the racism that is Resident Evil 5
#87angermngment101Posted 6/7/2014 8:01:50 PM
MageGuyInfinity posted...
WHY then would DIG run away themselves when they could have easily won the fight? This happened twice.

The one time they did fight though, CLG killed 2 for nothing, and ended the game.
---
Gamefax