Will Syndra ever be nerfed?

#1fft_ramzaPosted 6/12/2014 9:11:37 AM
Seriously her damage, utility and distruption is just ridiculous, she can 100-0 any squishy by just pressing R, and is one of the safest champions to play as, just farm with Q, W till level 6, land a stun, ult and they're pretty much dead.

Her AOE stun is pretty much a Sona ult on a 6 second cooldown.
---
LoL IGN: Rotgen
#2C104K3DPosted 6/12/2014 9:13:41 AM
Soon™.

Once everyone else gets nerfed, the remainders are considered op fotm and they get the nerfbomb as well.

Pantheon is a perfect example of this. Untouched for maybe a full two seasons, and boom. Super OP to the point Riot has to stealth-nerf! Lol!
#3Pale_HeartPosted 6/12/2014 9:21:55 AM
I feel she's perfectly balance. She's difficult to play, requires mana and timing management, squishy as hell, mobility is lacking and requires proper positioning in order to land her spheres at a given moment against the opponent.
#4DartDragoonPosted 6/12/2014 9:26:44 AM
She earns that damage with her lack of mobility, squishiness and overall difficulty to play. She's fine IMO
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4:Vega BB:Arakune UMvC3:TaskMaster / Haggar / Trish
#5grand_commanderPosted 6/12/2014 9:30:25 AM
Nobody will get any real nerfs until professional players start consistently demonstrating a preference for them (i.e. until they are found to be overpowered). Someone like Syndra just isn't in line to receive any big hits.
#6EliteGuard99Posted 6/12/2014 9:30:43 AM
DartDragoon posted...
She earns that damage with her lack of mobility, squishiness and overall difficulty to play. She's fine IMO

This
---
Halo 5: We copied even more **** from CoD this time edition confirmed.-Charocks
The king of the monsters returns! - 5/16/2014
#7irishman5705Posted 6/12/2014 9:41:22 AM
DartDragoon posted...

The only difficulties involved in playing Syndra are learning how to line up a QWE combo and getting a 6 ball ult ready fast enough for the other person to not understand what's going on. Her difficulty is vastly overstated by people who don't actually play her.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#8Zans_Posted 6/12/2014 9:55:09 AM
irishman5705 posted...
DartDragoon posted...

The only difficulties involved in playing Syndra are learning how to line up a QWE combo and getting a 6 ball ult ready fast enough for the other person to not understand what's going on. Her difficulty is vastly overstated by people who don't actually play her.

She's not that difficult to play actually, the only hard part is what he said landing a 5+ ball stun on the enemy team and knowing your max range to pull off a max range ultimate. Her Q has really high range and is super effective poke, and it doesn't stop her from moving while she casts it which is super annoying. My main complaint with her is that her ultimate does too much damage for the amount of prep you need for it, you just mash Q to get as many balls out as possible, DFG and ult and that's usually enough to get a kill. I feel she needs to get her power shifted like Ahri did, Ahri had too much free damage with DFG ult and W, you couldn't miss those skills and they were usually enough to get a kill while missing charm or orb of deception. I just think syndra should lose some power on the ult, place it into her W or E as a tradeoff, just my 2 cents though...
---
PSN: ZansRule
#9TekutsoPosted 6/12/2014 9:56:51 AM
Zans_ posted...
irishman5705 posted...
DartDragoon posted...

She's not that difficult to play actually, the only hard part is what he said landing a 5+ ball stun on the enemy team and knowing your max range to pull off a max range ultimate. Her Q has really high range and is super effective poke, and it doesn't stop her from moving while she casts it which is super annoying. My main complaint with her is that her ultimate does too much damage for the amount of prep you need for it, you just mash Q to get as many balls out as possible, DFG and ult and that's usually enough to get a kill. I feel she needs to get her power shifted like Ahri did, Ahri had too much free damage with DFG ult and W, you couldn't miss those skills and they were usually enough to get a kill while missing charm or orb of deception. I just think syndra should lose some power on the ult, place it into her W or E as a tradeoff, just my 2 cents though...

Lol syndras non ult skills are spammable and do a **** ton of damage. You're high.
---
I'm pretty much a god, team sucks though
If I had 5 of me, we would have been season 3 world champions
#10Zans_Posted 6/12/2014 10:53:58 AM
Tekutso posted...
Zans_ posted...
irishman5705 posted...
DartDragoon posted...

Lol syndras non ult skills are spammable and do a **** ton of damage. You're high.

I rather deal with spammable skills that are dodgeable that an ult that is point and click and ensure death if she DFG's and ults. Its about counterplay, which is what I'm focusing on, just how they shifted Ahris power into landing the charm. I wouldn't mind if syndra lost damage on her ult in exchange got increased damage if she landed a W on an enemy or stunned someone with E
---
PSN: ZansRule