http://i.imgur.com/oBPaBAa.png
#22ineedaname88Posted 6/12/2014 5:17:54 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...
MilanBarca posted...
syndra is not difficult to play

when will people learn this

neither is orianna for that matter

---
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.
#23MegeasPosted 6/12/2014 5:39:10 PM
The cycle continues....

Assassins get nerfed and finally fall out of style
Burst mages start seeing some play in mid.
Burst mages get nerfed, Dot mages will be next

I for one welcome our Malzahar and Swain overlords.
#24ShoeBoxPingPongPosted 6/13/2014 2:31:13 AM
Most people in this thread seem to think that your opponent is stupid. Yes, you can spam your moves (and go oom soon), but a good opponent will not stand next to their minions so your can last hit + harrass at the same time, nor will they just stand there when the swirl of your Q appears. I've never been able to land E in laning either as as soon as a ball goes down, my opponent always ensures that they are never on the opposite side of it from me.

Syndra has a sick burst, a good variety of abilities and is very powerful, but you do need to work to get that damage off. Also, apart from Summoner Spells, her only means of escape is to Q then E, which pauses you and leaves you open momentarily - not good for a squishy.

All in all, I'd say that Syndra is one of the most well-balanced champs in LoL tbh.
---
EUW Server
Yes I'm ****, but you've been matched with me - doesn't that mean you're **** too?
#25DeanyzyPosted 6/13/2014 2:47:10 AM
I think Syndra's a strong champion but she's an honest one too. There's no reason to nerf her. She's solid but not too strong that she's a dominant force.
---
FC: 2277 6869 7396
Dragon Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, ???
#26LordClydePosted 6/13/2014 2:54:03 AM(edited)
Syndra is like the second strongest champion when it comes to lore... You bet as hell she'd be OP. She's like a freakin' demigod.

The only person who rivals her power is Xerath.
#27AdehhRRPosted 6/13/2014 2:56:43 AM(edited)
I reallllly don't understand the "she is difficult to play" argument. I have played a lot of her, even way back before she caught on, and she is not difficult... Get used to her E, and that is all it takes.
Literally Q behind you, W your ball, throw it toward opponent and E it, they are stunned, Q them again, ult (DFG ult if you have it), tada! And all before they knew they were about to be jumped.

She can cast her Q and W while moving. She isn't as immobile as people think...

I do think she does too much damage, but I can't complain because I use her myself.
No mana problems either once you get Athenes.
#28ShoeBoxPingPongPosted 6/13/2014 3:10:56 AM
AdehhRR posted...
I reallllly don't understand the "she is difficult to play" argument. I have played a lot of her, even way back before she caught on, and she is not difficult... Get used to her E, and that is all it takes.
Literally Q behind you, W your ball, throw it toward opponent and E it, they are stunned, Q them again, ult (DFG ult if you have it), tada! And all before they knew they were about to be jumped.

I do think she does too much damage, but I can't complain because I use her myself.

I don't think the 'difficult to play' relates to her skills, I think it's more about actually hitting them. Anyone who's faced a few Syndra's before (and has actually learnt...) will know to keep moving and stay at a distance if you place a ball in a relatively harmless place.

I agree that she's not difficult to play, but I'd say she's difficult to play effectively against good opponents. Of course, once you realise you can use your balls as traps/space makers/zoning tools/etc., you're able to turn that into a cs advantage, however you need to know when to harrass/go for the kill and when to use them balls defensively/for spacing. Getting it wrong leaves you oom soon (note I'm talking about early laning here - team fights are awesome :) ) and could give your opponent the advantage.

Wrt the spacing and zoning shenanigans; Syndra vs Ori is my favourite mid matchup - the mindgames involved! =D
---
EUW Server
Yes I'm ****, but you've been matched with me - doesn't that mean you're **** too?
#29DeanyzyPosted 6/13/2014 3:11:35 AM
AdehhRR posted...

She's not difficult to play but she is in comparison to other burst mages since there's a lot more to manage and consider in her kit than other mages. No champion is hard to use in League, it's all relative to other champions.
---
FC: 2277 6869 7396
Dragon Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, ???
#30TekutsoPosted 6/13/2014 5:22:17 AM
ShoeBoxPingPong posted...
Syndra vs Ori is my favourite mid matchup

Lol why.

Syndra dumps all over Ori unless jungler is going to camp for Ori. Once they get 6 ori literally cant do anything unless syndras ult is off c/d, at which point if you are really good at Ori you can kill her but you need your ult.

Other then that pre-6 and post 6 with ult syndra is dumping all over Ori. Hard.
---
I'm pretty much a god, team sucks though
If I had 5 of me, we would have been season 3 world champions