Ezreal is the worst adc in the game.

#41xRustySpoonPosted 6/12/2014 2:22:00 PM
Tsundere_lolis posted...
CosmosYears posted...
Listen, Ezreal used to be my favorite adc, there are times in his career where he's been top tier and even the BEST adc. Ezreal has always been a champion that has relied on a build that's particular good on him in order for him to be a strong pick. Blue build used to be really good on him, before that in season 2 it was just triforce when he was part of the holy trinity.

To the gold guy who gave the sarcastic comment about 15 game sample size, (which as another poster pointed is really pretty valid considering it was a 1-14 ratio) here's some actual hard argument as to why he is bottom tier and certainly the wost when it comes to conventual ad's.

No waveclear. Wave clear is the name of the game in bottom lane since the start of S4, why? Supports are so strong now that if you're being pushed in constantly you'll be harassed by the support that actually does decent damage or if the support is melee you're zoned out from any kind of play making because since you're pushed in you have fewer minions than the opposing bot lane, hence if you trade their minions will deal more damage than they will to you. Ezreal's form of harass his Q is easy to protect yourself against if you just stand behind your minions, which HEY SURPRISE, is easy because it's easy to push an adc in that has 0 waveclear.

The only top tier ad ezreal can get a leg up on early is twitch but twitch provides so much other benefit at later stages of the game it's not worth picking into. Draven smashes ez while he tries to last hit with autos that hit like a truck while again standing behind minions. MF is once again a strong lane bully, although she's not seeing a lot of play she's a good pick in solo q with an aggressive support. She will trash him. Lucian is broken as hell and he beats everything, it's laughable how Lucian can q passive + w passive and take away half a champion's hp. Caitlyn sits behind minions and laughs at him while chunking him with autos. He can beat Vayne before 6 but she's trash in solo q now too.

There's no time for scaling in bot lane anymore with supports being so strong now, it's all about getting advantages as early as level 2 and snowballing a cs lead or a kill lead. The only way to win lane as ezreal is if you have a bursty support like annie and your jungler camps your lane. As a jungle main I know you and your team is set way behind when the ONLY way a lane is going to get kills is if you camp for it.

And please. You can't say things like "well if the other ad messes up" or "if the ezreal is really skilled" no. My whole argument is based on the idea that the players are of at least equal skill, which by the way for most of the losses I'm describing I actually believe this was mostly the case.

actually ez vs. vayne is good for vayne cause ez doesnt have much burst potential

depends entirely on support
---
Get dumpstered.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#42Tsundere_lolisPosted 6/12/2014 2:25:35 PM
xRustySpoon posted...
Tsundere_lolis posted...
CosmosYears posted...
Listen, Ezreal used to be my favorite adc, there are times in his career where he's been top tier and even the BEST adc. Ezreal has always been a champion that has relied on a build that's particular good on him in order for him to be a strong pick. Blue build used to be really good on him, before that in season 2 it was just triforce when he was part of the holy trinity.

To the gold guy who gave the sarcastic comment about 15 game sample size, (which as another poster pointed is really pretty valid considering it was a 1-14 ratio) here's some actual hard argument as to why he is bottom tier and certainly the wost when it comes to conventual ad's.

No waveclear. Wave clear is the name of the game in bottom lane since the start of S4, why? Supports are so strong now that if you're being pushed in constantly you'll be harassed by the support that actually does decent damage or if the support is melee you're zoned out from any kind of play making because since you're pushed in you have fewer minions than the opposing bot lane, hence if you trade their minions will deal more damage than they will to you. Ezreal's form of harass his Q is easy to protect yourself against if you just stand behind your minions, which HEY SURPRISE, is easy because it's easy to push an adc in that has 0 waveclear.

The only top tier ad ezreal can get a leg up on early is twitch but twitch provides so much other benefit at later stages of the game it's not worth picking into. Draven smashes ez while he tries to last hit with autos that hit like a truck while again standing behind minions. MF is once again a strong lane bully, although she's not seeing a lot of play she's a good pick in solo q with an aggressive support. She will trash him. Lucian is broken as hell and he beats everything, it's laughable how Lucian can q passive + w passive and take away half a champion's hp. Caitlyn sits behind minions and laughs at him while chunking him with autos. He can beat Vayne before 6 but she's trash in solo q now too.

There's no time for scaling in bot lane anymore with supports being so strong now, it's all about getting advantages as early as level 2 and snowballing a cs lead or a kill lead. The only way to win lane as ezreal is if you have a bursty support like annie and your jungler camps your lane. As a jungle main I know you and your team is set way behind when the ONLY way a lane is going to get kills is if you camp for it.

And please. You can't say things like "well if the other ad messes up" or "if the ezreal is really skilled" no. My whole argument is based on the idea that the players are of at least equal skill, which by the way for most of the losses I'm describing I actually believe this was mostly the case.

actually ez vs. vayne is good for vayne cause ez doesnt have much burst potential

that's such a cop out lol
---
terran
http://d.asset.soup.io/asset/3782/5773_b042.gif
#43stoodyhooPosted 6/12/2014 2:30:47 PM
Ezreal is a solid pick for most games. If you suck and/or don't build him right then you might have problems.
#44awesomeunoPosted 6/12/2014 2:44:46 PM
stoodyhoo posted...
Ezreal is a solid pick for most games. If you suck and/or don't build him right then you might have problems.

He's a SAFE pick, not a solid pick. as long as your jungle/top/mid (2/3) have good waveclear, you can take him.
---
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
#45CrumpledPaperPosted 6/12/2014 2:48:25 PM
I've played this game too long
This is like the third time Ezreal's reached the point in his cycle where everyone thinks he's trash while he's actually an upper mid tier adc eheu
---
http://imgur.com/HKDPKth.jpg
#46MullerdPosted 6/12/2014 2:54:08 PM
Ezreal will always be no.1 qt ADC. He's just so cute.
#47GooberSDPosted 6/12/2014 2:56:34 PM
Teemo is by far the worst.
#48xRustySpoonPosted 6/12/2014 2:57:04 PM
Tsundere_lolis posted...
xRustySpoon posted...
Tsundere_lolis posted...
CosmosYears posted...

that's such a cop out lol

i agree with you that vayne generally does well vs ez unlike what aladair said

but having the right support against vayne pretty much negates any favorable matchup she might have
---
Get dumpstered.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#49nonloserPosted 6/12/2014 3:12:13 PM
because Ezreal does no damage
---
Blame your fate
#50CosmosYears(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 3:14:27 PM
I said ezreal has a chance to beat vayne before 6 which is true if he can land poke, he has more of a chance against her than he does against other top picks, that's all. Still not a good matchup just it is possible since all Vayne has early is short range autos.
---
LOL IGN: Aladair AKA best jungle NA