I can't get out of a bot game that I started...can't reconnect...

#1hello_indigoPosted 6/14/2014 10:26:26 PM
I was practicing a few yasuo things and I left when I was done, the game never ended and the reconnect screen appears. When I reconnect, I get the firewall may be blocking BS error. I log out, log back in, same thing. Am I stuck here until the enemy bot Zyra wins the game? wtf Riot.
---
LoL IGN: JsYue
#2AscoltarePosted 6/14/2014 10:26:49 PM
isn't that a drop hack?
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best point guard in the game." Barkley: "Is Derrick Rose dead?"
http://i.imgur.com/jx0dOpt.png
#3hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2014 10:30:16 PM
It can't be, I was playing against a bot T_T" unless the Zyra bot drop hacked me...lol
---
#4TekutsoPosted 6/14/2014 10:32:10 PM
Must have something to do with the script you were running.
---
I'm pretty much a god, team sucks though
If I had 5 of me, we would have been season 3 world champions
#5deathisajerkPosted 6/14/2014 10:32:57 PM
Worse case scenario, you wait till the minions on one team outplay the minions on the other and one side wins. Good luck.
---
Liquid Nitrogen is dangerous because it can freeze anything in seconds, which begs the question... Will it blend?
#6hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2014 10:38:34 PM(edited)
Tekutso posted...

Honestly, I don't know what you're so butt hurt about that makes you come to every one of my topic and go on and on about scripting. lol seems like you're a big fan, I'm honored, keept it up bro :D
---
#7hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2014 10:35:54 PM
deathisajerk posted...
Worse case scenario, you wait till the minions on one team outplay the minions on the other and one side wins. Good luck.

Pretty much all I can do right now. lol
---
#8TekutsoPosted 6/14/2014 11:01:46 PM
hello_indigo posted...
Tekutso posted...

Honestly, I don't know what you're so butt hurt about that makes you come to every one of my topic and go on and on about scripting. lol seems like you're a big fan, I'm honored, keept it up bro :D

I'm just busting on you dawg
---
I'm pretty much a god, team sucks though
If I had 5 of me, we would have been season 3 world champions
#9hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2014 11:03:42 PM
Tekutso posted...
hello_indigo posted...
Tekutso posted...

I'm just busting on you dawg

Woot.
---