Why did they just nerf Randuins after buffing ADC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why did they just nerf Randuins after buffing ADC?
1 year ago#11
Tsundere_lolis posted...
good

---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
1 year ago#12
Chargers_31 posted...
Tiny nerf to Randuins
Changes in ADC items

"Omg ADCs are gonna tear through tanks"

"Tiny" lmao, do you even play this game.
---
H
1 year ago#13
Randuins was S4's bulwark.

Good riddance
---
Flowers are really unbalance
1 year ago#14
Yeah I noticed that just recently.

Nerfed omen by 5% and buff as items by what was it 4%. Wut?

Also nerfing things like chalice probably because if the new sword coming out seems silly. Although they did buff that other mana regen item mikaels something or something.

Few characters can even make use of the sword.

The vamp and bilge LS nerf seemed harsh too.

What was even the point? I understand slightly decreasing doran blade HP/damage with the 3% LS. But really? Who came up with these changes
1 year ago#15
Now bruisers will be bruisers instead of tanks that could dish out the same or more damage than an adc. I think balance has been slightly restored. ADC>Bruiser. Bruiser>Mage. Mage>ADC. Pure tanks are somewhere in there.
1 year ago#16
Raduins was the tank/fighter/bruiser equivalent of BT - you always built it. Items like that are always in line for a nerf.
---
EUW Server
Yes I'm ****, but you've been matched with me - doesn't that mean you're **** too?
1 year ago#17
Pure tanks are somewhere in there.

Yeah, dead. And the bruiser's role was/is to hunt adcs.
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.
1 year ago#18
KeepItCivil posted...
Pure tanks are somewhere in there.

Yeah, dead. And the bruiser's role was/is to hunt adcs.

Not really, thats more a role for an assassin. Bruisers normally run down the mage/assassins not the adc.
1 year ago#19
I just don't understand why they talk about making the change from ADC to Marksmen because "blahblahblah" then make changes like this to make ADCs as a whole stronger.
---
Back in 'Nam I fought off a gang of lesbian hippie child-slaving jewel thieves with nothing but a magic lasso.
1 year ago#20
SergeantGander posted...
I just don't understand why they talk about making the change from ADC to Marksmen because "blahblahblah" then make changes like this to make ADCs as a whole stronger.

You really don't? Are you dumb or something, because to me it isn't very difficult. They've even explained why they're doing what they're doing.
---
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why did they just nerf Randuins after buffing ADC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived