Twisted Fate doesn't deal nearly enough damage.

#1Cinder-fellaPosted 7/6/2014 10:33:37 PM
He needs buffs pronto! And buff Lichbane while your at it. Then he may be able to compete with the current popular mid laners.
#2MishimaBloodPosted 7/6/2014 10:52:34 PM
He is fine.. Not saying he is a good pick though(for solo Q at least)
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#3LordNobunagaPosted 7/6/2014 11:02:37 PM
I don't think he needs extra power. most of his kills come from ganking bot or top when enemies are low hp. cut off escape route with ult = guaranteed kill unless outplayed hard.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3225 3978 6289. Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#4darkestmercPosted 7/6/2014 11:03:44 PM
LordNobunaga posted...
I don't think he needs extra power. most of his kills come from ganking bot or top when enemies are low hp. cut off escape route with ult = guaranteed kill unless outplayed hard.

This.

And if you dont think Twisted Fate can deal amazing damage, you havent seen one get fed.

It is terrifying.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#5TwoStrikes94Posted 7/6/2014 11:07:53 PM
i pick veigar into TF and free farm for days into killing him in one combo by the time you get DFG

the only possible way to die to a TF if if he flash yellow cards you when youre getting ganked
---
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg
#6samuricexPosted 7/6/2014 11:25:02 PM
If they buff his damage then his utility needs a nerf...
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#7Domin8rDuttPosted 7/7/2014 12:27:34 AM
darkestmerc posted...
LordNobunaga posted...

This.

And if you dont think Twisted Fate can deal amazing damage, you havent seen one get fed.

It is terrifying.

Fed champs do damage
---
H
#8monkey_man0Posted 7/7/2014 12:37:11 AM
He isn't a burst mage, he is meant to be played as a kiter between gold cards. He doesn't need more damage to accomplish his role (this seems like a troll topic anyway - TF is currently a top tier pick in both solo queue and LCS).

That said, his burst can indeed get pretty high after finishing some AP and a lich bane.
---
I own a computer!