when's the next update/patch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. when's the next update/patch?

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
2 years ago#1
i don't think it's coming in the next one, but i wanna play doom bots really badly... also, when are we getting the new rift?
o3o
PSN: chobit_A5HL3Y

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
2 years ago#2
Doom Bots are likely to be in the next patch but the Rift VU is a long ways off. We'll most likely get the next patch some time next week.
FC: 2277 6869 7396
Dragon Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, ???

User Info: shadows101fall

shadows101fall
2 years ago#3
The rift VU looks so bad... I don't know what they were thinking.. How they sat there and went, now this is exactly what we were looking for!
Jy kla oor die toestand van ons land? Wel f*kin doen iets daar omtrent! Brand suid afrika!

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
2 years ago#4
Deanyzy posted...
Doom Bots are likely to be in the next patch but the Rift VU is a long ways off. We'll most likely get the next patch some time next week.

This.

Patches have been coming every 2 weeks now so the next patch is not that far off. Though the Rift VU is a long way off.
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
2 years ago#5
shadows101fall posted...
The rift VU looks so bad... I don't know what they were thinking.. How they sat there and went, now this is exactly what we were looking for!

I have downloaded the custom skin for the map and it looks amazing. Had my doubts at first but it's actually really nice.
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png http://i.imgur.com/PgA0Rlc.gif
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. when's the next update/patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived