PBE Patch Notes for 7/7/2014: Holy s*** those Lucian changes.

#111SorrySleepingPosted 7/7/2014 11:25:40 PM
Covenant posted...
KeepItCivil posted...
Eve. Eve was gutted on purpose. No "oh man we messed up", it was "this is for the best".

Urgot got Urgutted way before Eve did.

Umm, we are talking about the first Eve nerf. Before her rework. Not the "lol her ult doesn't have a base damage and E is physical" nerf.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
GameFAQ's Official Supporter of Boris (Angus)
#112VoidgolemPosted 7/8/2014 4:48:24 AM
Covenant posted...
KeepItCivil posted...
Eve. Eve was gutted on purpose. No "oh man we messed up", it was "this is for the best".

Urgot got Urgutted way before Eve did.

Eve got dumpstered before Urgot was even released, on account of "**** you you're dead now" being insanely unfun to play against.
---
"I pursued Lu Bu and died. 10/10 would pursue again"
#113CovenantPosted 7/9/2014 3:10:30 AM
Voidgolem posted...
Eve got dumpstered before Urgot was even released, on account of "**** you you're dead now" being insanely unfun to play against.

Eve lost her stun a couple of patches after Urgot was released, actually.

But still well before Urgot got nerfed because he was bullying everybody out of everywhere.
#114Flame_HazardPosted 7/12/2014 2:30:29 PM
The hell? Graves can deal with this short range because he's tanky as ****, can blind people, and has a dash. And even his range is 525. Sivir has a massive range double poke, a shield that can block abilities from screwing her over when she gets too close, and an ult that let's her run like hell to chase or escape. Kog'maw just pokes everything from base.

I don't see how Lucian is going to manage with 500 attack range. What's he get now, 2 tiny range dashes in a fight? Maybe 3? But it's fine, he's only my 3rd preferred adc. Just means I can play the ADCs I enjoy more with less fear of Lucian.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.