RiotRaitoYagami on AFK/Leavers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. RiotRaitoYagami on AFK/Leavers
1 year ago#11
Yeah like I said, I understand how the leavers % can be diluted or concentrated in certain skill brackets.

That number just seems low. If it's true and I'm wrong, so it be it.
1 year ago#12
The higher you go the less leavers you will see. ARAM, Dominion and Bronze have the most leavers.
1 year ago#13
To be honest i havent had a leaver in months, much more often it feels like if someone is going to leave they just drophack instead.
We all share the miracle of Life, so ENJOY IT! The Book of Mormon changed my life, i believe it will change yours. Pray.Share love.Cry.Think.Laugh.!
1 year ago#14
I go through awkward bursts, not sure if it's due to server??

Sometimes I have 15 games in a row no leaver.

Then I'll get three games in a row missing at least one person tight from load screen.

Coincidence? Damn I have no clue
signed your enemy,
1 year ago#15
Allow teams to surrender before 20 minutes if any teammate has not moved more than one lane's worth of steps within the first 5 minutes, and the lost LP will be reduced by half.

SImple, effective, not abusable. That took me less than 2 minutes to think up.
XBL GT: Logic Lizard. Youtube:
1 year ago#16
I usually have afkers/leavers in like 1 out of 10 games, so yeah please do something about it.
LoL IGN: Rotgen
1 year ago#17
And what would happen, say, in a not too rare occasion that I get firewall errors during the loading and can only connect when the game is starting, causing me to join at 1:15 or so?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. RiotRaitoYagami on AFK/Leavers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived